1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skywars scare/halloween map bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by Michielvk, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Michielvk

Michielvk Member

Hi was playing and i saw this:

2014-10-21_19.27.56.png 2014-10-21_19.27.46.png 2014-10-21_19.27.31.png

I had more than 6 chests without the secret chests.

I think this is a bug... Because the island was spawned not really good.... A friend of me said also that bug to me but not on the forum.

Greetings
    Michielvk

2. MorganDoezn'tPlayMc

MorganDoezn'tPlayMc Member

Aunty of dragons
  3. Efcluke94

Efcluke94 Admin Staff Member Head Administrator Builder

I know the map was finished in a rush, but am sure killer will tell you if it is a bug or not, since he actually made the map

SpritySpritz likes this.
  4. Michielvk

Michielvk Member

Hmm i think 3 island have that weird thing. I've played today a lot that map and i've seen that more and more......

5. ItsYaBoyJavid

ItsYaBoyJavid Member

Gaming
    Its more than likely not a upload_2014-10-21_16-22-59.jpeg lol

6. Snap

Snap Mod Staff Member Moderator

No, i don't think it is an insect.

Be that this turns out to be intentional, a few of the chests should be removed. 8 chests from one island? That's insane. if you're on basic, you're sure to get food, ammunition, armour, swords and anything else you may need. Normal chests will pretty much guarantee you full diamond armour, a bow and ammunition, sword, exp bottles and some gold apples. OP? Enjoy the 12 sets of full diamond armour, the 27 god apples, the 13 punch bows and over 9000 enderpearls. Yeah, this probably was intentional, as whenever i have played the map (a grand total of 2 times), i got about 4 chests on each island. I'm just guessing this was intentional, and was done to get players more prepared for the incoming noobs (incase you haven't noticed, there's a series of bridges connecting every island to the middle and ultimately one another :p You never have to bridge unsafely again.. for that map :p )

YounB likes this.
  7. SpritySpritz

SpritySpritz Member

L.O.L.
    I like unbalanced chests in some islands, because in maps like scare, going to mid is no problem. 8 chests especially with the easy to get chests blocked off and 1 block high ceilings takes a lot of time to grab. while people are grabbing all their 8 chests, the '4 chest-ed people' could easily go to mid and try to loot there. think what it would be like if all 24 players tried to go to mid at the same time... the 8 chest-ed islands provide some distance... I think it's a great idea to keep all chests... :D

8. killerkwile

killerkwile Member

This was unintentional and I already know about it. I put at lwast 4 chests on every island and also the bridges to give people a chance for a littlw pure pvp instead of just bwing snowballed off. It all depends what gamemode you play It on if I'm honest.

SpritySpritz and YounB like this.