Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

fanman2000

Aug 2, 2014
Hey guys, for my youtube channel, i started SkyWars-A-Thon! I do 1 round per video, me and my friends are making videos to support CCG and recommend them this server if they want to play with us! It would be awesome, if you (the CCG forums users) play skywars with me, and give me a genuine challenge, or just over-all just support this marathon, i would be in your debt! if you wanna join the marathon with me, i play on Games 7, See Ya There! -F

fanman2000

Aug 2, 2014
Hey guys, for my youtube channel, i started SkyWars-A-Thon! I do 1 round per video, me and my friends are making videos to support CCG and recommend them this server if they want to play with us! It would be awesome, if you (the CCG forums users) play skywars with me, and give me a genuine challenge, or just over-all just support this marathon, i would be in your debt! if you wanna join the marathon with me, i play on Games 7, See Ya There! -F
Take note that i am muted!

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
i have no idea what the purpose of this is.
a marathon is an endless stream of something. a running marathon being "endless running".
so 1 round per video? not a marathon.

Reactions: Gjpoppy

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
Uhhh... sure i guess ill join.. and i doubt we will meet eachother on games 7 at the sam time on the same map!

fanman2000

Aug 2, 2014
Im kinda new to this thing so just roll with it
i have no idea what the purpose of this is.
a marathon is an endless stream of something. a running marathon being "endless running".
so 1 round per video? not a marathon.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom