This is Engeland
2015-03-23_17.07.03.png

Walker_Walkis

Nov 15, 2013
Not quite sure who tag so
@Minimooseha @musemat @Discoloration

Anywayssss
1. Post the plot ID
2. For all the islands it would be better to have screenshots from up close, like you did, and also some from further away so people can see a better view of the overall island.
3. 3-4 slightly varying islands for each theme would make it much better.
4. You need a middle island that is bigger than all of the other islands which ties all of the islands together. For example the map galaxy, there are planets as the small islands and a giant sun as the middle island, so maybe for the ruins map you could have a giant overgrown building as the middle island with the small ruins as the smaller islands.
5. Make sure you include ores such as iron, gold, coal, and diamond.
6. Makes sure you have some sort of wood. (The army map looks like there is no wood on it)
Ruins:
I think the idea is cool because (correct me if I'm wrong ) I'm pretty sure that there is not a ruins map for skywars. The details with the vines, colors of clay, and cobwebs look amazing.
Wood:
I don't really see why it is called wood. The name desert mineshaft would suit the map much better with the rails. Maybe change it so it is a mineshaft because there is already a desert and trees map on cubecraft, in other words, change it up a bit.
Ice:
The overall island, idea, cool trees, and detail are perfect in my opinion, but there needs to be something more. There is already a snowy map on cubecraft and this ice island just seems to similar to the snowy one.
Army:
I think this is a great idea and this island looks amazing with the helicopter. You will have to make other islands with other army vehicles but it looks like that will be no problem for your mini build team.
Farm:
This is my favorite of the 8 just because it looks so, what's the word, farm like. Only thing I would suggest ism making it a little bigger.
"Vulcano":
Another great map, however, I think it needs to be a little more realistic. Grass and water next to lava? I don't think so. Try making the whole island barren and desolated to play into the theme a little better.
This is History:
I like the house but there is no theme here that really stands out to me. There needs to be more terraforming on the top of the island because it looks way too flat.
This is England: Again I like the house bus but there needs to be more terraforming on the surface, and not just stone.

I like the themes for almost all of these maps, you just have to make the middle island, and some other islands with the same theme.
Good luck!

Hallucinated

Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2013
If you are making this for CCG, please use the plots provided in the Creative server.

Walker_Walkis

Nov 15, 2013
It would still be better if you built them on this server and you still need to build a center island and other surrounding islands. It doesn't look like it will take that long to manually copy the islands onto a creative plot and once your done with that just keep building them.

Reactions: kkbubble

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Sorry for lateness, due to having this new forum all map submissions are finally in one place, rather than 5 different forums.

There is only one island design for each theme. I like to have at least 3 designs minimum. Also I can't see underneath the islands, judging from some of the pictures, it hasn't been executed very well. I like the bus and the helicopters, but I can't accept this as a submission due to only having one design, and the themes are similar to ones we already have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom