Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

VS_Archer

Apr 5, 2014
I was wondering what happened to the older maps. They are very uncommon, like trees, desert, candy, and some of the older maps. Now the board is dominated by Biomes, Mystic, and others that have 32 something spaces. I miss the older maps where the map wasn't so huge! What happened to the older ones? I'm just asking, this is not a request to bring them back.

Reactions: BlueMoon475

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
I was wondering what happened to the older maps. They are very uncommon, like trees, desert, candy, and some of the older maps. Now the board is dominated by Biomes, Mystic, and others that have 32 something spaces. I miss the older maps where the map wasn't so huge! What happened to the older ones? I'm just asking, this is not a request to bring them back.
Some maps got removed due to their popularity.

But which maps you can find on the signs is really completely random.
I often end up finding let's say 6-8 open trees games at the same time.
If you find a map atleast once, then it is still there, and the time for it to be there a lot will come ;)

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I personally adore desert, the gameplay on it is fantastic, same with trees and candy, but the disadvantage about this is that it doesn't show up as muh as it's meant to. I don't like that =3

I strongly agree with this.

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
New maps usually show up more often. It´s like a new type of sweet coming out which is way more often in newspapers or on tv than the older ones ;)
Most of the time it is completely random though which maps come up. Roll the dice a hundred times. If it says 6 in 70 cases the same map will come up, 70 times. (Just an example)
But none of the maps you named are removed as far as i know. And I do not think that they will be any time soon. Players really enjoy the old, basic maps. :)

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom