Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is this an amazing skywars map?

• Total voters

Raindrop57

Mar 29, 2014
A Raincloud
This is a Skywars map that I made. The islands... Are raindrops. And the middle... Is raindrop school. Pretty much, raindrop school has mixed up doors. And it was built up, and not outward. And it ended up floating in midair, too. Strange. Anyway, I put quite a bit of work on the map, but it takes too long to make a raindrop, so I have the positions and colors marked for where and what color I want the rest to be, since I can't use copy and paste. (I'm two ranks too low) Just change the wool and stained clay to their respective colors.

There are ores and supplies inside the raindrops (like I would put raindrop intestines or something? Gross.) There's a ladder at the top, and that is where you spawn, right above it.

Chests on islands: 2

Chests on small halfway islands: 1

Chests in middle: ~10. (Cause the middle is huge)

The plot id is 347;345. The purpose of this map is for some laughs as well as some fun, and so raindrop school has funny things inside. :)

Screenshots:
uzQXNsg.png

A look at the map from the top of Raindrop's head.
QTSvNp3.png

Raindrop the raindrop.
HP6SLLE.png

Inside Raindrop. (It's just like any island)
tFrypwM.png

Inside the front door of Raindrop School.
QzrEuMw.png

The lunch isn't edible today...
FFrDfSf.png

Science class. Where you can enchant, fix, and blow holes in the ceiling. You'll get an F though.
lK3TdPQ.png

Standing in front of the school.
a8GI46w.png

The map from above, showing all the islands and where the rest of the raindrops would be. I don't know how I fit all of this on my plot. :P

Again, the plot id is 347;345. Leave feedback please!

Reactions: trebbor14

kadeplays

Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2014
lost
www.minecraft.net
it'd be cool if you take what Pink said and put it to use
that map would be 20x cooler if it were a cloud in the middle and you could add rainbows, and rain drops, and lots of cool stuff.

if that map did get added right now
it'd be like... vanilla ice cream
boring and bland but everyone still eats it

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
From what I can see, there's only one design of island, maybe make a bit more variation, it'd get boring spawning on the same island every time.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
I really can't build more unless I get diamond rank, since they're so hard to build. I would if I had diamond rank, lol.
Diamond for copy and paste?

Just create a different raindrops from scratch, if you want a map to be on the server, you're going to have to have some variation between islands.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom