Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do You Want This Map To Be On CubeCraft?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Team Galactic

Feb 1, 2015
Ice - A Skywars Map
Created By: Team Galactic
Ice1.png Ice3.png Ice4.png Ice5.png

Ice is a beautiful Skywars map based off a winter wonderland... It is designed for 16 players and aesthetics and gameplay have been thought about throughout the creation of this map.

On each island there are three chests and there are chests on some smaller middle islands and then lots of chests on the central middle island.

You can view ScreenShots below and on planet Minecraft and download the world of this map on Planet Minecraft:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ice---a-skywars-map/

We hope you love this map and have fun!

Tags: @Efcluke94

Screen Shots

Ice1.png
Ice3.png
Ice4.png
Ice5.png

Attachments

• Ice2.png
    Ice2.png
    758 KB · Views: 895

tiger101tiger

Jul 9, 2014
USA
we are not a 1.8 server completely yet, so 1.8 blocks cant be used now, but this is a very nice map. Also, please post screenshot that are in the default texture pack, without shaders.

Reactions: Trickmaster

Team Galactic

Feb 1, 2015
Hello, I will post some default screen shots after this :-) I'm really pleased you like the map. Also, when will CubeCraft be 1.8 and who decides wether it's going to go on the server? Thanks!

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
It looks really messy, the blocks don't blend well together at all. The terrarforming of the islands look like an upside-down pyramid.
It's just too random, like you got 1 pyramid pasted it around then done //replace 1 25%174,20%snowblock,25%168,20%169,10%95:11

Honestly I don't know what theme this is, try and learn and experiment with the new blocks before shoving them all together and hoping they blend well together. And ccg doesn't support 1.8 blocks at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom