Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Julian10855

Jan 1, 2014
Panem & Dystopian Chicago (Divergent)
Ok so i got on earlier and decided to play some skywars. It got farther into the game when a message came into the chat saying something about block decay. I later saw what this meant. I think this is not fair to anyone under the gold rank because me being emerald i can easily select the enderman kit and go to mid where i am safe from the block decay. I see this as an encouraging way for people to buy ranks. But is it really fair? I don't just see this as an unfair way of playing to lower ranks, but to me as well. It makes it way too easy for people who can afford the enderman kit.
Do you think it's fair?
I like it but, consider modifing it?

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
Ok so i got on earlier and decided to play some skywars. It got farther into the game when a message came into the chat saying something about block decay. I later saw what this meant. I think this is not fair to anyone under the gold rank because me being emerald i can easily select the enderman kit and go to mid where i am safe from the block decay. I see this as an encouraging way for people to buy ranks. But is it really fair? I don't just see this as an unfair way of playing to lower ranks, but to me as well. It makes it way too easy for people who can afford the enderman kit.
Do you think it's fair?
I like it but, consider modifing it?

I have a post, https://www.cubecraftgames.net/threads/skywars-deathmatch.7172/

cocai

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2013
dubai
Yeah, I agree. It's not so fair to stones who have to build their way to the middle.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom