Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

WalkingGeekSquad

Mar 25, 2014
OK I am gonna be plain about this. I HATE THE DECAYING MAP FEATURE. It ruins gameplay. I won't go into why unless I feel I have too. Y'all have read the post about why people hate it. I see one or two solutions people have suggested but not a ton. Personally the best suggestion is just to go BACK TO NORMAL. That was good skywars. But if you guys really want a way to speed up gameplay... what if it decays from the middle to the outer islands. Center isn't to op now is it? Now if someone is at center, they eiether have to go back the way they came OR if they are enderpearl kit then THEY are the ones running for their lives not the other way around. It nullifies the OPness of being at center now. But center is still good cause you get great items. I literally just played a game where i built out to center and had 10 kills on trees. Cause I just sniped people as they tried to survive. I killed everyone in the game but one person. That's stupid and ruins the game. Lmk what you guys think of this idea or if you have an idea of your own post it below!

Thanks!

Reactions: jag3498

WalkingGeekSquad

Mar 25, 2014
I'll put it this way. I would rather have the ONE person at center have to run for their life then the SIX people who die cause of decaying. Much more fair right?

jag3498

Mar 20, 2014
Im with you. This new "feature" is retarded. I would rather have to wait a little longer to play, then have to have every game ruined by some idiot who got to center. This is how you ruin an amazing game. I like the center to outside idea WalkingGeekSqaud has better then the way it is, but decaying map at all is messed up. Maybe, just maybe after like 10-15 minutes, but the current method is so messed up and stupid, this has caused skywars to go from my favorite game to one of my least favorite. Thank you for ruining it. @rubik_cube_man @halothe23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom