• No

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

funnymon

Dec 17, 2014
Your mom's house
Okay so today i was playing some skywars, and on a map i was doing unusually good; i got really good gear everyone around my island had already killed each other. So it was only me and 3 other players, i blocked to the center got the loot and started sniping them with my bow. I managed to kill 2 of them so it was only me and the other player, the guy was blocking to my island so he could get to the center and kill me, but before he could I sniped him with my bow killing him thus winning the game. The other 2 guys that i killed were watching the game and all three of them called me a "camper". This isn't the first time this has happened other players have called me a "camper"

Am i playing the game wrong? Am i or them in the wrong, because that is my usually tactic of winning skywars.

Thank you
-funnymon

Iselciour

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2014
Antarctica
They get frustrated and need to insult you and make you feel worse for winning the game. You haven't done anything wrong, it's just the way people are. They are angry about you winning, so the way they make themselves feel better is to make you feel worse. Just ignore them, every loser has a way of making themselves feel better right?

ItsYaBoyJavid

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2014
Earth
They get frustrated and need to insult you and make you feel worse for winning the game. You haven't done anything wrong, it's just the way people are. They are angry about you winning, so the way they make themselves feel better is to make you feel worse. Just ignore them, every loser has a way of making themselves feel better right?
Indeed, lock?

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
When you're called a 'camper', it's when the other players get annoyed that you've stayed in the one spot for the majority of the game. It's not against the rules on Skywars (Or Team Skywars) so you're doing nothing wrong, just ignore them. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask via private message or starting a new thread :)
/thread locked

Reactions: ItsYaBoyJavid
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on freddieboi1's profile.
happy birthday
Thunder wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy birthday!!
qKhalidd wrote on Mandyy's profile.
happy birthday!
Thjis wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Bday 🎉
Hope you all are having a great saturday
kokhun-cat.gif
Top Bottom