1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skyblock Unplayable.

Discussion in 'SkyBlock' started by Colourlight, Feb 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Colourlight

Colourlight Member

Stalkers these days *shakes head*
    Home Page:
    The block lag on skyblock is like way to much for it to be playable... like ik theres tons of players on... but theres been block lag for ages now .-.. You can barely even break cobble to actually make an island...

2. OrangeGE

OrangeGE Member

Is it better now? Has there been a restart?

3. Colourlight

Colourlight Member

Stalkers these days *shakes head*
    Home Page:
    Yes, but restarts don't help ;-; (I was gonna post that but was distracted :p)

4. Snap

Snap Mod Staff Member Moderator

The lag on skyblock has been active for months; some people get it worse than others, but with 100+ players at once in the lobby, there's always complaints about it.
    I have noticed however, that the faster the tool can actually break the block, the less block lag there actually is.
    For example, if you were to break a piece of stone with your fist, the block decides to stick around and re-appear, whereas if you were to mine it with an Efficiency V Diamond pickaxe, no block lag will be present.
    This makes blocks such as obsidian a real pain to mine, since no matter what enchantment you have, it's still going to take a few seconds to mine the block.
    I suggest that since "block lag" has been really bad for about 6 months now, you invest in some really decent tools, so that the majority of the blocks you mine will not reappear, at least until the lag is reduced (Just saying, adding a new skyblock server could help ;) )

Pingu_, ItIsMe99 and Saradabaschi like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.