1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skyblock Trading Market... Crashed?

Discussion in 'SkyBlock' started by tiger101tiger, Dec 13, 2014.

1. tiger101tiger

tiger101tiger Member

Random stuff
    I just realized that refunding all the points, means that everybody gets a ton of points, and that can be used to buy LOTS of diamonds. So, with that many diamonds go around, that makes diamonds alot less valuble. here is how think this will effect things that have to be bought by diamonds (btw, 1 iron counts as 1/2 of a diamond, and coal counts as 1/4 points according to /shop):
    spawners: down by 3 diamonds
    spawn eggs: down by 2 diamonds
    iron: instead of a balance of 3 iron for 1 diamonds, i think it will be 2 iron for 1 diamond (which is now basically useless unless you have an iron farm, becuase 2 iron cost 200 points, and 1 diamond cost 200 points)
    farming items: down by 1 iron
    other things: down by 1 coal- 2 diamonds, depending on the items rarity, and amount.
    hope this helps you not be fooled by trades after all of these diamonds going around.
    -tiger101tiger ;)

2. Snap

Snap Mod Staff Member Moderator

Diamonds flooding the market? Yeah, i can afford a lot of diamonds now as i had almost every kit and block :p