1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skyblock Suggestions/Questions.

Discussion in 'SkyBlock' started by TheSaVoS, Dec 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSaVoS

TheSaVoS Member

Skyblock is one of the most popular servers on Cube Craft and it would be great to answer some questions associated with it:

1. The server allows to play on 1.8, however it doesnt include the changes. When will 1.8 be fully implemented ( Farms, animal behavior varies on this)?
    2. "Wither Wreckage" was implemented, however You, for some reason, are not able to play it. Why?
    3. Mobs will despawn randomly (Even if You are in the same chunk. Maybe you could announce the command because it sometimes gets really annoying).
    4. Server shuts down (Same suggestion, maybe You could announce it?)
    5. "/Shop" should get an upgrade.
    6. "/Trade {Name}" should be fixed (Sometimes you cannot see items that the other player puts in).
    7. Will the End dimension be open anytime soon?

Thank You,
    Sav aka TheSaVoS

2. tiger101tiger

tiger101tiger Member

Random stuff
    1. that is unknown
    2.i dont know
    3. that is the //clearlag command, which helps stop lag.
    4. the server doesnt shout down on purpose, it shuts down when there is alot of lag usually.
    5. we all want that to happen
    6. we also want that
    7. it will take alot long to make than the nether, becuase the end is like a skyblock island, made out of endstone, and there will have to be multiple ender dragons, etc.

3. TheSaVoS

TheSaVoS Member

Where can I get the information for №1 and №2 if you dont know?
    (For №3)I understant that mobs cause a lot of lag, however it would be nice to have a message that warns you.
    (For №7) Why cant you make the End dimension something like a comunity island, you dont have to have an End dimension for each player. \

Thank you.
    TheSaVoS

4. tiger101tiger

tiger101tiger Member

Random stuff
  5. Saradabaschi

Saradabaschi Admin Staff Member Administrator

It will be fully implemented when our developers have the time to do that. They are currently really busy though.

Jinjo or I have to set it up manually. It is only playable when one of us in online. Including us running a lot of commands to make the game work.

There are various commands to stop lag on the server. I think the system sometimes does it on it´s own now. They don´t despawn randomly

The server restarts at some points. Every 3 hours. Not even I know when it happens to be honest. Why does that matter?

Was suggested multiple times. Maybe sometime in the future. For now the current shop is what you can use.

Didn´t know about that yet. Will try it out in game again but it always worked for me so far.

I don´t think that we will open The End any time soon. It would cause problems which I can´t really explain.

6. TheSaVoS

TheSaVoS Member

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.