1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SKYBLOCK SHOP

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by X_tErNaL, Dec 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. X_tErNaL

X_tErNaL Member

Graphic designer
    For some reason now in the /shop menu on skyblock when people sell something it closes out..... I timed myself selling cactus and pumpking and it took 15 minutes JUST to sell one batch of pumpkins... that is rediculous and alot of people agree with me. Is there something you or one of the owners could do to fix the skyblock shop from closing every time we want to sell something. I miss being able to just "click spam" on the pumpking and sell 6 stacks in 1 minute instead of now it takes me 10 times as long. May not seem like a bid deal to you but its enough to make me stop playing this server!

Jurrie likes this.
  2. Snap

Snap Mod Staff Member Moderator

I wouldn't go that far.. actually, i would. These quality of life changes really do affect the way that people feel about the server, and having to open the shop every time you want to sell something is a serious bother, and is too time consuming to even be worth it. This change keeps happening and is leaving the skyblock community in an uproar every time this does happen, because you're practically giving somebody something and then taking it away :/

3. Saradabaschi

Saradabaschi Admin Staff Member Administrator

I will contact the owners about that problem and it will be fixed as soon as possible. It could take some time though due to other projects. Please be patient :)

Locked.

Maceshank, Snap and Soph like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.