1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skyblock mob clear?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by Wolfie, Apr 25, 2015.

?

Has this happened to anybody else?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Wolfie

Wolfie Member

So I have been on this server for almost two years now and have slowly built up my island since the beginning. Awhile back there was a clear of enderchests? I had many valuable things in my ender chest including 64 iron blocks, 2 diamond blocks, 64 emerald blocks, A silk touch iron pic, diamond eff,4 pic and other things that i am sad to see gone. But I have no screenshots so made no post because it would probably be irrelevant, But recently there was a mob clear i suppose. I had many animals and villagers that are gone now. I worked very hard for my villagers yet again I have no screenshots but am in hopes that the creators have someway of verifying I did in fact have all of these items. It may not be possible but I thought I would post just in case anybody else has had these problems. Please contact me I feel as if I have had to start back from square one in losing all of these things. Please help.