1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skyblock mob clear?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Wolfie, Apr 25, 2015.

?

Has this happened to anybody else?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Wolfie

Wolfie Member

So I have been on this server for almost two years now and have slowly built up my island since the beginning. Awhile back there was a clear of enderchests? I had many valuable things in my ender chest including 64 iron blocks, 2 diamond blocks, 64 emerald blocks, A silk touch iron pic, diamond eff,4 pic and other things that i am sad to see gone. But I have no screenshots so made no post because it would probably be irrelevant, But recently there was a mob clear i suppose. I had many animals and villagers that are gone now. I worked very hard for my villagers yet again I have no screenshots but am in hopes that the creators have someway of verifying I did in fact have all of these items. It may not be possible but I thought I would post just in case anybody else has had these problems. Please contact me I feel as if I have had to start back from square one in losing all of these things. Please help.