1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skyblock Issue

Discussion in 'SkyBlock' started by emster, Jun 18, 2014.

1. emster

emster Member

I have been an iron donor for a few months, and the reason I became a donor was because of skyblock. Cubecraft was my favorite server and skyblock was my favorite game thing. Knowing this, you can understand why I am so upset about this issue. I got on today and my island was gone! I had been working on it for around 7-8 months and it was sweet! I had gotten quite upset when inventories were cleared a while ago, for I kept ALL my valuables in my inventory, but I kept playing. Losing my island though I can't handle. It's very upsetting to me and I'm not necessarily looking for help. I'm just sharing my disappointment. I feel like Cubecraft isn't as good as it used to be. I loved the donor lobby, skyblock, and the old setup of the minigames lobby. Thanks.

2. Skeletonsabotage

Skeletonsabotage Member

Wow, my island hasn't gone.... let me check...

3. Skeletonsabotage

Skeletonsabotage Member

Mine hasn't gone...
    If it had Ii would have raged so hard and probably quit the server for a bit. :mad:

4. Snap

Snap Mod Staff Member Moderator

Oh my... i was so scared clicking on skyblock, incase mine had gone.. D: What level was your island? also, i am rich, so i can give you things like iron and diamonds if you need them =)

5. kadeplays

kadeplays Member

youtube
    Home Page:
    The SkyBlock server reset a while back. If you weren't the owner of your island, you got kicked. So- in order to get your island back, the owner needs to invite you again. Sadly, the things in your inventory before the reset, will be gone. Sorry for the inconvenience.

6. JadonPlays

JadonPlays Member

did you join a pesons island if you were the owner of your island and went to anothers personbs island then you have lost you island sry about that

7. emster

emster Member

It was almost level 200 :p

8. emster

emster Member

Oh, I see. Thanks.. That sucks though because I got invited to it but the owner NEVER got on so it was basically my island.

9. Snap

Snap Mod Staff Member Moderator

Best to just make your own one then. I have loads of items, including wood and cobble, so you can expand a bit. I will get my mate timmy to join your island and give you them and help you expand. (warning, he might try and take stuff =p)
    Just make a new one, as then you can change the biome and set homes etc. also, if a similar thing happens, you will not lose the island again =)