1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

skyblock ideas :D

Discussion in 'SkyBlock' started by 7bashko, Jun 1, 2016.

1. 7bashko

7bashko Member

idea number 1 : make a lot of skyblock servers, its making 4 or 5 skyblock realms, so peoples can play in what gamemode they want.
    When you are in a different skyblock world :
    1.Prices will be changed
    2.Plugins are different
    3.Builds will be different
    4.When you start you will be in a different skyblock, for example, In skyblock fire you will start with nether blocks not grass blocks, A mushroom tree not a regular tree, You can buy grass, Wood at /shop
    5. With Hardcore Sky-Block you will don't have any item, you just start with a tree and start your adventure by /shop and making small shops, its very hard but nah it will be amazing.
    6. Tokens, there should be tokens and with tokens you can buy amazing things, like 500 token to buy /fly for 42 Hours, another example, 150 tokens letting you buy Forever Night vision effect, Also you can buy the tokens in mv's store or exchange them.
    7.Skyblock ice will be very special, The island will have many stones and ice blocks, also rains and thunders forever.
    8. Disabling spawners and adding spawners in that world or that world.
    i have a little idea, its :
    When you go to the nether it won't be disabled, it will be enabled but you will enter into a skyblock nether, it looks like :
    http://postimg.org/image/3yozi57sr/
    If you like the idea pleas type #nether in the comments.

Idea Number : 2
    My idea is : is the creation of new kits , such as : kit fighting for 100k , redstone kit for 10k , etc.
    The majority of these kits should be money ( money in the game ) , for example, this kit makes me fly a full day but you have to pay , for example, would have to pay seven hundred and fifty thousand ( 750K )
    Another example , redstone give me some special-purpose red stone for 10k.
    You can't buy this kits always, you have to wait some hours\minutes\days\weeks etc.
    If you think it should be only for donators then you are wrong because after we gave members good Powers :
    The majority of Members who enter the server does not extraneous long time , if we gave them some of the forces are going to love the server and will be sitting in it long enough time .

If the situation made it easier for them if the server will love sometimes to the point that they will buy it.
    Music is believed that if the member did not have sufficient powers if Cisaron purchase, I think that's a mistake because of their inability to do so many things if you do not want to purchase.

Buy to make life easier bad system , yes I know that something fundamental system but do we have to make life easier for those who do not have enough money ?
    kits examples :

/kit fight for 50k
    /kit pvp 100k
    /kit redstone 10k
    /kit build 35k
    /kit valuables 50k ( will give you some diamonds - emeralds etc )
    /kit special 500k ( will give you special items )
    /kit voter ( you can unlock it when you vote 30 times, it will give you like 10k keys )
    /kit daily Free ( daily items, not very special )
    /kit weekly Free weekly
    /kit monthly Free monthly
    /kit challenger unlock when you compelte a /challenge page
    /kit skyblocker free daily when you make 10K island level, it gives you a few items but i don't have a time to say them all.
    /kit rich 10Million ( will give you 500k Automatic and daily )
    /kit SkyLord 5M ( will give you a kit with a few items )
    /kit TheBestSkyblocker 100Million Daily ( will give you few special and amazing items )
    /kit hero 500Million ( Same TheBestSkyblocker kit but more better )
    /kit mad 1B ( ^ )
    /kit hacker 2.50B ( ^ )
    stop creating more ideas, that is going to be mad, 2.50Billion!!!! ARE YOU SRS?

Idea number 3 : making a Gui shop, GUI Shop system works when you do /shop and you can buy items in your screen, you don't have to warp into a shop because you can bought items quickly from /shop.
    The Shop's plugin : http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/gui-shop/

Pleas do not judge my grammar, its enough to be understandable.

Saradabaschi likes this.
  2. Marmalademan02 =)

Marmalademan02 =) Member

a jar of jam but with marmalade in insted of jam
    for the different skyblock realms it isnt very easy for people who dont have any points for the shop. i would like skyblock to be the same as before it broke just with an expanded shop and maybe a few kits and a new currency. what do you mean by "biulds will be different"?a new spawn? new starting island? the shop plugin you sugested it nice but i would prefer the shop not to be a gui but a load of signs in a biulding or something. chests shops would be nice. are the kits bought with real money? they sound like pay to win if they are. if you buy them with in game money it would be over powered. buy the first money kit save up a few days then buy the second then the third... an endless loop of free money.

3. tiger101tiger

tiger101tiger Member

Random stuff
    I don't think there should be different skyblock realms, because cubecraft only needs 1 massive server, as opposed to 5 small servers. Also, that is what a lot of other skyblock servers do, and Cubecraft likes to be original.

Cubecraft already has a shop plugin, so we do not need a new one. In my opinion, skyblock shouldn't even have a shop. The whole point of skyblock is to make the best island with limited resources. You shouldn't be handed out everything you need. Same thing for kits. Being able to buy kits would be beneficial for the people that have tons of points, but would make people without lots of points worse off than they were.

And for tokens, just no....
    AND NO SPAWNERS AT ALL!!! that's what made skyblock go into mantinence...

4. 7bashko

7bashko Member

I think there should be different skyblock realms because cubecraft isn't a regular server, there is 30K person joining cubecraft a day ( let's say there will be 1K person will join skyblock in a day ) so i'm pretty sure there will be skyblock realms and lobbies.
    well i just wanted a GUI shop system because its more easier :p
    Different builds means different spawn and different pvp and etc, like in fire skyblock there will be a nether pvp area etc.
    Kits can be buyable with Ingamecash by buying InGameranks, like you can't open redstone kit before you /rankup to redstone rank, when you rankup to redstoner rank then you will be able to use /kit redstone ( for example ) and take a few redstone meterials, let's say to buy a redstoner rank then you have to pay 50K IGM.
    i'm one of peopels who hates Pay2Win's system, the system i want is pay to make life easier and cubecraft knows that.

5. 7bashko

7bashko Member

[QUOTE="tiger101tiger, post: 505127, member: 9277"
    And for tokens, just no....
    AND NO SPAWNERS AT ALL!!! that's what made skyblock go into mantinence...[/QUOTE]
    There should be, so we can
    I think this thing should be located because we can distribute expand ideas between sky-block realms, there can be only 2 realms at least, i said 5 just for example, like let's say in the realm 1 there will be regular skyblock and 2 there will be hardcore skyblock.

Well i know Cubecraft has a shop but gui is mroe better that's why i said that, also there should be a shop because skyblock without a shop is boring, i wanna try minecraft in a sky with a few grass blocks and 1 tree and a few items and make it better with clay ( clay can be exist in the shop ) and i want to buy some " colored " ( colors can be in the /shop ) glasses and buy spawners ( spawners can be exist in the /shop ) to recive a lot of money, dude there will be a shop if you want or you don't want because its a major thing in skyblock servers, peoples won't play skyblock in cubecraft without a shop!
    Kits is an amazing idea, it makes peoples have a goal in the server, like my goal is making my island in the top island(s) and being the richest one and " buying every InGame Rank - kit.
    Tokens is an amazing thing, with tokens you can buy effects and rare things and etc, for example i got 500 tokens and with 500 tokens ill buy forever night vision effect, you can recive tokens by the money, For example, trading 500K$ for 50 token.
    Spawners is the important-est thing for me, its a major way to collect money, also it will be cool if we added spawners for farms etc.
    skyblock in mantinece because there is a lot of minigames in mantinece in cubecraft's network, also spawners is easy to add, it takes 1 day or something, try it in your own server ;P

6. 7bashko

7bashko Member

There should be, so we can
    I think this thing should be located because we can distribute expand ideas between sky-block realms, there can be only 2 realms at least, i said 5 just for example, like let's say in the realm 1 there will be regular skyblock and 2 there will be hardcore skyblock.

Well i know Cubecraft has a shop but gui is mroe better that's why i said that, also there should be a shop because skyblock without a shop is boring, i wanna try minecraft in a sky with a few grass blocks and 1 tree and a few items and make it better with clay ( clay can be exist in the shop ) and i want to buy some " colored " ( colors can be in the /shop ) glasses and buy spawners ( spawners can be exist in the /shop ) to recive a lot of money, dude there will be a shop if you want or you don't want because its a major thing in skyblock servers, peoples won't play skyblock in cubecraft without a shop!
    Kits is an amazing idea, it makes peoples have a goal in the server, like my goal is making my island in the top island(s) and being the richest one and " buying every InGame Rank - kit.
    Tokens is an amazing thing, with tokens you can buy effects and rare things and etc, for example i got 500 tokens and with 500 tokens ill buy forever night vision effect, you can recive tokens by the money, For example, trading 500K$ for 50 token.
    Spawners is the important-est thing for me, its a major way to collect money, also it will be cool if we added spawners for farms etc.
    skyblock in mantinece because there is a lot of minigames in mantinece in cubecraft's network, also spawners is easy to add, it takes 1 day or something, try it in your own server ;P[/QUOTE]
    Kist wanted to quote your whole post but i cannot because there is no enough chrachters ;P

7. Marmalademan02 =)

Marmalademan02 =) Member

i would much rather just have 1 skyblock realm with no spawners and a shop for stuff you can alredy get (and some diamonds) and to sell stuff you can make. and a neather. if there is no nether or gold in the shop chalenges will be the way to get gold and that can take a while to get enough gold for villagers to make iron farms. and with the nether you can make gold farms to quickly get gold. (i used a gold farm with 20 portals before skyblock broke, it made enough gold to make villagers but not so much i could biuld a gold island.)

8. mateu9999

mateu9999 Member

Anime or Minecraft......
    Ehm they already have their own system...
    Don't think they're going to change it....

9. 7bashko

7bashko Member

ikr, they already have their own system but what about changing and adding some fresh ideas ? ;P

10. mateu9999

mateu9999 Member

Anime or Minecraft......
    Neh they're working hard with it...
    Almost 1 year or even more in maintenance I think if they change it then it will take more time till its done....

11. 7bashko

7bashko Member

i just built a full skyblock like a server in my map for 1 month and i'm too close to finish it
    I think they don't care about it, this is imposibble, 1 year is very a lot also that doesn't worth all of that, my ideas don't need 1 day to make at least.

12. 7bashko

7bashko Member

just download the plugin for it
    then edit some things at the config
    then set the kits and sky-block realms and etc. ( that will take some hours )
    the TA DAAA! we finished ;P

13. 7bashko

7bashko Member

Tokens can give you effects and rare things, you can trade money to get tokens, like paying 500k to recive 50 token, for example i will buy with 500 token a forever night vision effect, with 1500 token i will buy /fly for 3 months, no worries it will be a good idea.
    Spawners is a major item in skyblock servers, it makes you get a lot of money and makes your island cool, also it can gives you a lot of mobs drops, don't think all of that will be cheap, you need 150K or to 3M (for example) to buy 1 spawner ;P
    let's say my ideas about spawner's prices
    Cow spawner = $50K, Rabbit = Can't be sellable, you need to open it in gain it from the /warp crates, Sheep = the same thing ;P
    Pig ( the cheapest spawner ) = $35K, BRUH I can'r say them all :p

14. 7bashko

7bashko Member

trust me, it will be boooring, if there is no /shop or other plugins, or just a regular skyblock, then go just download the skyblock map and play with your friends by minecraft realms, shop and tpa and etc will make the server more interisting!

15. tiger101tiger

tiger101tiger Member

Random stuff
    There shouldn't be a massive shop, and high amounts of entities cause skyblock to go down as far as I know

Marmalademan02 =) likes this.
  16. mateu9999

mateu9999 Member

Anime or Minecraft......
    Sorry but Cubecraft doesn't Plugins they make their own :/

17. 7bashko

7bashko Member

Not every plugin and for example, ther permission plugin, when you are trying to break a block it says to you something you are not allowed to break it or something like that, i saw this plugin in a lot of servers

18. 7bashko

7bashko Member

There must, i think you are the person who did not try skyblock servers, its pretty kool and amazing, pm me if you want to play

19. mateu9999

mateu9999 Member

Anime or Minecraft......
    I think they made that one its really easy to make such a plugin :/

20. Marmalademan02 =)

Marmalademan02 =) Member

i really hope skyblock does not break quickly within getting opened agan. last time it was only open for about 3 or 4 months before it broke. that might have been because it took about half a year to fix beause they rushed it or something(idk how long making stuff takes(you biult a skyblock server in under a month? if it is good you should become a dev and help speed up the prosses.))this time i hope they long wait it worth it.