1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skyblock general store

Discussion in 'SkyBlock' started by Snap, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Snap

Snap Mod Staff Member Moderator

The Skyblock general store is here!
    What is the skyblock general store?
    The skyblock general store is this thread! Here, you can post buy and sell offers, and make transactions with your fellow players. It's an alternative method of trading, rather than spamming the chat in-game with trade offers and bothering other players, who are trying to play the game.

Feel free to make your own trades here, just follow the rules and the template:
    I: Template for trades
    II: Scammer awareness
    III: Rules:
    IV: Reporting a player
    V: Punishments
    VI: Honorable players
    VII: Scammer precautions:
    VIII: Punishments

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Template for trades:

Please follow the provided template if you wish to make transactions with a fellow player:
    [Buying]/[Selling] [Item] [Quantity]
    [Price]
    [Ign]
    Example: (Not a real trade)
    Buying: quartz, x64.
    Price: Will pay 2 iron ingots per quartz block.
    Ign: Superxsnap.

Scammer awareness:
    You are reminded to always check the back wall of the old trade room at spawn, where a list of well-known scammers can be located. Trade with them at your own risk! For a better insight of who you can and can't trust, go to the scammer list thread, which can be found at the top of the skyblock section of the forums. The URL for this thread is as follows:
    https://www.cubecraftgames.net/threads/scammer-list.6955/
    Click the above link for a better look at some of skyblock's infamous players.
    Finally, try to record all trades. This is to help catch scammers and bring them to justice.

Rules:
    You are reminded that, as long as you are making trade offers here, you follow ALL server rules, as well as the following:
    I: Don't scam. This is a no-brainer. If you are reported to have scammed, you will be monitored. If caught scamming, you will be added to the list of scammers.
    II: Don't swear/use inappropriate language of ANY kind.
    III: Do not disrespect any players, for any reason. {i.e. Your trade sucks gtfo noob}
    IV: Click the following links, and read the threads carefully, before posting any trades here:
    https://www.cubecraftgames.net/threads/scammer-list.6955/
    https://www.cubecraftgames.net/threads/basic-rules-and-suggestions.348/
    V: Do NOT go off-topic. This thread is for TRADING ONLY and NOT for drama, arguments or conversations. Take it somewhere else, or i will ask a staff member to remove your comments.

Failure to follow the rules will result in warnings, which will could lead from being untrusted, to being banned from the forums (depending on the severity of the case)

Reporting a scammer:
    Nobody likes a scammer, but if you have been scammed, how can you report them? You can either:
    I: Go to the following thread: https://www.cubecraftgames.net/threads/scammer-list.6955/ and report them there
    II: You can provide video evidence of a player scamming, with their CLEAR IGN shown in the video, and action can be taken against them.
    Side note: If you have been scammed and have evidence, i will be happy to recover your losses, if the cost isn't too high of course.

Honorable players:
    The following players, from my experience, can be trusted at all times;
    severewarning, musemat, jinjo90, efcluke, parvati1, malcolmhuge, lindorki, picklespussycat, eshuren1, tlmelord, sophh, sunshinechick, superxsnap, el_creepah_killa, quill, DC_frozen, aimee2323, caliocean, sealgoesowow, volkom, bubblegalore, cats_dogs1100, verdag, angus.

Scammer precaution:
    I: Don't drop your items until the other half of the trade has been completed already.
    II: Do NOT follow any player into the pvp zone, behind the spawn point.
    III: Do NOT follow any player behind the big windmill below the cliff.
    IV: Do NOT trade with ANY players that are on the well-known scammers list at spawn, and trade with caution if they have been reported for scamming in the past.

Punishments:
    Failure to oblige to the rules above could result in the following consequences:

I: Will be added to the wall of scammers, and will be untrusted in the future.
    II: Will have your comment removed. Continuation of this rule being broken could result in a more serious punishment, such as having your account banned.
    III: Will have your comment removed.
    IV: You may be saved a little embarrassment later if you don't break this one.
    V: Will have your comment removed.

Finally, can this get a sticky by any chance? @PinkStr3ak @Efcluke94 If not, i'll try and keep it an active thread.
    Thanks for reading, and i hope to see you all in-game -Temp Snap. (will be my new IGN)

2. Snap

Phew, that took a while to make...
    Anyways, here are the current trades that i am looking for:
    Diglett's general store:

The following items are for sale by me, SUPERxSNAP. Message me here, or in-game, if you would like to purchase one of the following:
    I: [Selling] cactus, sugarcane, pumpkins, potatoes and carrots [quantity: 100+ stacks of each] [Price: 1 diamond per 2 stacks of either]
    II: [Selling] Gold nuggets [quantity: 100+ stacks] [Price: 2 diamonds per stack]
    III: [Selling] Gold ingots [quantity: 100+ stacks] [Price: 10 diamonds per 32]
    IV: [Selling] Iron ingots [quantity: 100+ stacks] [Price: 7 diamonds per stack]
    The following items are looking to be purchased by me, SUPERxSNAP. Message me here, or in-game if you would like to sell one of the following:
    V: [BUYING] nametags [quantity: 100,000] [Price: 7 iron per nametag]
    VI: [BUYING] beacons/netherstar [quantity: ALL] [Price: negotiate in-game]

3. MinecraftPenguin21

MinecraftPenguin21 Member

im not occupied by any1- not married
    mmm... i might sell a few stacks of iron later.

4. Troy-Quill

Troy-Quill Member

I think this is to much. If you were to sell or buy an item on here before actually doing the transaction in the game, it will simply take days to organise. Also if the buyer/seller are talking on here about it.. They may as well talk in game about the trade. Easily sorted via /msg or /tell.

But I do understand where you are coming from about advertising the item/items you are selling on this thread.

5. CameronMan1

CameronMan1 Member

Im not on the honerable players list :,(

*goes home and cries forever* :(

YounB likes this.
  6. Snap

This hasn't really taken off the way i expected, and is just taking up space on the top of the page... @Efcluke94 could you unsticky this please? :)

7. cats_dogs1100

cats_dogs1100 Member

I eat food?
    Home Page:
    I: [Selling] Bones [Quantity: About 28 stacks left] [Price: 1 Diamond]
    II: [Buying] Sand [Quantity: 2 Sand] [Price: 1 Diamond]
    III: [Selling] Bookshelf [Quantity: 5 (Getting more)] [Price: 1 Diamond each]
    Did I do this right?? I kinda got confused.

8. Snap

Yeah :)