• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekzos

May 20, 2015
Sky Wars' lobby 9
www.youtube.com
Here I am again to suggest something in the game which I'm addicted. Since the last update, you removed the second countdown until the game starts, which is good, at least for me. But the "Starting Time" are the last 10 seconds right? Well, when I see a game which is starting I get in then the game starts right when I enter in the map, don't leaving me enough time to choose a kit. I think that is annoying to everyone who plays in the kit's part... My suggestion (finnaly huh?) is to let the "Starting Time" on the signs until there are 5 seconds remaining the game beggining so we can enter the game and have time to choose whatever we want to choose. Bye :)

D

Deleted member 15612

I'm sure your suggestion is adding the another seconds back, and that's a +1 from me, there is a SO LONG time to wait before the game starts.

Ekzos

May 20, 2015
Sky Wars' lobby 9
www.youtube.com
Well, I'm not really good at english :p I'll try again... The signs stay "starting" until the game actually starts, right? When it starts the sign says "in game" Well, if I enter in a game which is starting I can enter when there are 10 seconds left until it starts or I can enter when is only 1 second remaining, right? When you get into a game you don't know how many time is left until the beggining of the game, you only know that is "starting". When you get into the game and there is only 1 or 2 seconds left, you don't have time to choose a kit, so, you will have to play without kit. The suggestion is to let the signs "join able" only until there are 5 seconds remaining so you have time to choose the kit. Do you understand? If you join a game which is starting you could be entering in a map whose time remaining is 1 second. I'm not sure if it was a good explanation, so.... sorry @Tacosbefriends
For other words, make the sign say "In Game" when there are 5 seconds remaining until it really starts, so people don't get in and don't have time to select...

Reactions: Tacosbefriends

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Ok, I understand now. We like to make sure as many people as possible can get into a game because, as you know, we don't have infinite servers for games, so allowing the maximum number of people to join a server is in both our best interest and the best interest of our players. Many people don't mind missing out on a kit, so barring those people from joining a game that still has time left seems impractical. My advice to you is to simply not join games that are already starting.

Ekzos

May 20, 2015
Sky Wars' lobby 9
www.youtube.com
Ok! Make the signs "In Game" 5 seconds before it starts only would took more time, because after the room is full the clock comes to 10 seconds! But thank you anyways, sorry for the wasted time :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom