Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCEruption

Mar 2, 2014
So recently I've been playing sky wars quite a bit to get the emerald kit. This morning when i logged onto cubecraft and went to the games server and sky wars, i checked my chest to find out the number of kills and wins i have. I have 64 wins currently, and the person on the wins board has 60 wins.
2014-06-04_06.32.14.png 2014-06-04_06.32.19.png
In the first picture, it shows my win amount, and in the second, the win amount for the person in 5th place. In my understanding this could be a problem with my computer or my mc account, and i have checked both. Is there a limit to the times you can be on the board? As i have been on the board a couple times i could see that being a possibility, however disappointing. As always, thanks for reading and have a great day!! -MCEruption

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
So recently I've been playing sky wars quite a bit to get the emerald kit. This morning when i logged onto cubecraft and went to the games server and sky wars, i checked my chest to find out the number of kills and wins i have. I have 64 wins currently, and the person on the wins board has 60 wins.
View attachment 10486 View attachment 10487
In the first picture, it shows my win amount, and in the second, the win amount for the person in 5th place. In my understanding this could be a problem with my computer or my mc account, and i have checked both. Is there a limit to the times you can be on the board? As i have been on the board a couple times i could see that being a possibility, however disappointing. As always, thanks for reading and have a great day!! -MCEruption

It does not update in real time. It updates the board every once in a while as it is resource intensive.

Even once the month is near end and you dont show on the board, it wont make a difference on wether or not you get the ranks, since we do not use those boards to select winners. :)

Reactions: MCEruption

MCEruption

Mar 2, 2014
It does not update in real time. It updates the board every once in a while as it is resource intensive.

Even once the month is near end and you dont show on the board, it wont make a difference on wether or not you get the ranks, since we do not use those boards to select winners. :)
Thanks! I wasnt sure if it was a problem or not, but that really helped! :D

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I have gone to hub. it is still broken :( tried relogging and even refreshing my minecraft. Halo claimed it was due to the inflation of players, which i suppose is possible. I don't really care about the kd thing anymore, i just like people raging when i eat a gold apple and stand there, not taking any damage! He haz hax rep0rteds!!11111111
XD

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
I have gone to hub. it is still broken :( tried relogging and even refreshing my minecraft. Halo claimed it was due to the inflation of players, which i suppose is possible. I don't really care about the kd thing anymore, i just like people raging when i eat a gold apple and stand there, not taking any damage! He haz hax rep0rteds!!11111111
XD
.-. Op apple nub xD u can like 109884 v 1 and win with only that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom