Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

StarRocket

Jan 4, 2014
tl,dr: Buff the "useless kits"
I think it would be cool if some of the more "useless" kits in sky wars could get a little buff. Such as fisherman, it is quite useless because 1. arrows/snowballs/eggs are common and work much better to knock people off islands/bridges, and 2. the raw fish don't help much, given that food is common as well and they only replenish 1 hunger bar. It would be cool if the coders could make it so when you hook a player and then right click again it could "reel" them a short distance towards you. I know this is very possible to code. It would make it a much better kit in general and make it more worth buying. I get bored playing the same kits over and over without a variation, but using other kits isn't as much fun because they are quite weak and underpowered. Cookiemonster would be another cool one to buff, as I do believe cookies to spawn in chests without choosing the kit. Maybe you could get a potion effect for a short time after eating one? (3 - 5 seconds of speed I or II after eating a cookie?) And if you did implement this, the fishermans pole should be renamed to "Fisherman's Pole" and make it so only that fishing pole could reel in players, instead of the common ones found in chests. What are your thoughts?

Tags: (Sorry if you didn't want to be tagged, just tagged people who might have an influence over whether this would be added or who seem to pretty active forumers)
@halothe23
@SGTkuzey
@SevereWarning
@Claudia
@PinkStr3ak
@caliocean
@MorganPlayzMc
@Divvy1
@BlazeGamingHD
@Verdag
@OrangeGrapeEater
@Catzore <3 Taco's
@SpritySpritz

Reactions: BlazeGamingHD

Verdag

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2014
Norway
I like the cookie monster idea.

The fishing poles being able to reel in is too op

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
uhh i do think that kit fisherman is usless, becuase it only has one fishing pole and it is WAYY to easy to find a chest in fishing poles, but i think ur idea is kindda op like verdag said. i love to use fishing poles as distractions and it can be REALLYY useful if u know how to use them efficiently. it is almost like an endless projectile. also it gives double knockback if you use it correctly ;3

#<3fishingpoles

how I use fishing poles -

i <3 the cookie monster kit idea

MadGab210

Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2014
Chicago
But anyways, next time don't tag that many people xD I think the skyward kits are good though, The values reflect the amount of points you pay as well... They can't be to op for there price.

StarRocket

Jan 4, 2014
Ok, next time I won't tag that many people xD
I was playing a bit with fisherman and did pretty decently with it, actually. I mainly would like to see the cookie monster kit get changed now :P

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom