Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Frequix

Dec 12, 2020
Sweden
Hey Everyone!

I recently joined the forum so I thought why not introduce myself! I have done some mistakes in the past but this time my goal is to have fun and help out the community in any way I can!

About Me

Hey, my name is Ryley and I'm just a normal teenager from Sweden! I was born in early April and I have 2 cats which are a bit crazy. I have been playing Minecraft for a few years now altho I have mainly been playing Java Edition. I first played Minecraft on my Playstation 3. I, later on, got a computer as a Christmas gift and since that day I have been playing Minecraft. I have tried other games such as Rocket League, Overwatch, and other games however Minecraft is the game I have enjoyed and played the most.

My Cubecraft Experience

The first multiplayer server I ever joined was Cubecraft. At the time I used my brother's account. I'm not sure which year I first started playing cubecraft, however, I know that each gamemode had its own lobby with signs. I started playing a few weeks before the 1.9 updates came out. I played Cubecraft constantly for a few months then started playing Factions, Cubecraft, and another Minigame server. I, later on, decided to use blacklisted client modifications (Cheats) to be able to impress a friend. Sentinel banned me very quickly and I started playing on other servers for a while. I later on returned and thought to myself "I will play legit this time" however I wasn't able to keep that promise. I started to play FFA a lot and many people used Reach at the time, therefor I did too. I got detected by the anticheat again and got banned. I made an appeal saying that it was a false banned (Cause I was young at the time and stressed because of school and IRL reasons). My appeal got denied and I quit Cubecraft for a while. I recently started playing Cubecraft again but this time on my own account (The ban on my other account was expired before I joined).​

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom