Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

thelolietron

Dec 15, 2015
I've been playing a lot of eggwars lately and sometimes i've been annoyed at some of my team members. I would love it if i could play eggwars solo and not have to worry about other people while playing the game. I hope you consider adding it in. :)

Reactions: ToonMCnl12

Super_ryan94

Oct 19, 2015
Somewhere in the Virgo Supercluster
I want this too but it would need a mechanic to protect the egg when you are attacking, perhaps zombie protectors that you buy with gold or diamonds

I was more thinking like you have to team up with other players to collectively protect your eggs in order to survive longer. It'll give you a whole new dimension in eggwars from depending on your team to working with your ally's.

AwesomeGamer

Jul 18, 2015
This would't work because then people are goin to team with others.....Thats why they made multiplayer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was more thinking like you have to team up with other players

If you want to play with friends then play the egg wars Cubecraft has right now

Last edited:

Super_ryan94

Oct 19, 2015
Somewhere in the Virgo Supercluster
This would't work because then people are goin to team with others.....Thats why they made multiplayer

But if you can't chose your team and get randomly placed ovet the island you have to think about your team mates because if you have someone who just wants to destroy eggs in your team you will lose. The currend eggwars (about 25% of the times aleast 1 member in my team) is more like "wheu, I don't care what happens and I just annoy my team mates" ore "I can't team and just stand the whole time on the level 1 dia gen". But if you play solo you can just systematicly take out those who "annoy" you and form a team on the way. And with maps for 25 to 40 players would make it really interesting and a much more advanced play style than now.

ToonMCnl12

Jan 7, 2016
I would like to solo maps in eggwars . Team eggwars and Solo eggwars . would be nice. Do you also like Solo eggwars ? Like this. :cube_light:;):)

Reactions: thelolietron

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun
I want this too but it would need a mechanic to protect the egg when you are attacking, perhaps zombie protectors that you buy with gold or diamonds
I was more thinking like you have to team up with other players to collectively protect your eggs in order to survive longer. It'll give you a whole new dimension in eggwars from depending on your team to working with your ally's.
You defenately need a mob ore something to protect your egg. If you are going to team with someone else, would ruin the game.
These defenders would be cool:
Zombie: 10 gold
Spider: 32 gold
Skeleton: 10 diamonds
Iron Golem: 64 diamonds

Reactions: thelolietron

thelolietron

Dec 15, 2015
You defenately need a mob ore something to protect your egg. If you are going to team with someone else, would ruin the game.
These defenders would be cool:
Zombie: 10 gold
Spider: 32 gold
Skeleton: 10 diamonds
Iron Golem: 64 diamonds
Maybe a mob you can buy with iron? Using gold seems a bit underpowered.
But other than that good idea, I look forward to this being a new gamemode. I hope it does :)

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
-1 im sorry but eggwars is a teambased game, if your team is stupid, try to find someone in lobby or here on the forums. Or check CC teamspeak. And it is possible to win on your own on maps like toys, magic and storm.

Lock please?

Unfearful

Forum Expert
Oct 9, 2015
the Netherlands
I like the idea. Even suggested by more people. The only struggle for me is that people are going to camp to protect their egg. So -1, sorry

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Eli
I, I wanna be in the room where it happens
The room where it happens
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
What a very weird and Spefic profile picture neighbor.
Top Bottom