1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Show a specific player

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Juanpablo1403, Jun 14, 2015.

1. Juanpablo1403

Juanpablo1403 Member

I was thinking of a more specific option for hiding players. There was a time I saw a hacker but I did not have time to rec. Then I realized he was in the same lobby as me.
    It would be nice to be able to choose an specific player you want to see without the need of having him/her added as a friend, otherwise, you would need to wait for him/her to accept you which might not happen.
    Kind of like a spy mode o_o This will make it easier to follow the hacker and record it ;3
    I hope my suggestion is taken into account. Thanks!
    Also I'm not sure if this was suggested before but it would be great if you could do /locate or something to find a player, whether you might want to know where a friend is or the hacker you just saw in a match and killed you is not in the same lobby and will get away with it. :/

2. JordyPwner

JordyPwner Member

<== Uhm?
    Wrong Section.

3. iKatie_

iKatie_ Member

I do agree with this, it would be helpful to get hackers reported more easier by using this suggestion.

Juanpablo1403 likes this.
  4. Juanpablo1403

Juanpablo1403 Member

I'm sorry this is kind of the 1 st time I make a suggestion, I saw 2 suggestion forums and got confused xD sorry

5. Juanpablo1403

Juanpablo1403 Member

Oh I just came up with another idea. I've seen lots of people who create threads but they don't actually have proof. I know, they might just claim someone is hacking because he got killed and cannot deal with it but... what if the player was actually hacking and the victim's computer is not good enough to record? My suggestion is.. why not create a second "report a player section" which does not require having proof? People would be able to report a hacker and with the /locate command we could just go and investigate whether they're hacking or not. If the player is hacking people with good computers would be able to record. :p

6. Juanpablo1403

Juanpablo1403 Member

By the way I forgot this is not the correct section for this. I'm not sure about it but if there's any way an admin/mod can move the thread to the correct section would be great.