1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should i stop?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by Legendary Spyro, Sep 1, 2016.

1. Legendary Spyro

Legendary Spyro Member

Defender of Worlds
    I want to know.... Should i stop playing eggwars? Im running into hundreds of hackers and or being paired with noobs or teammates that sit and watch instead of fighting,( basically i do all the work) i have both aspergers ( a subdivision of autism) that gave me a sharper mind so i can react quicker, and a very low patience tolerance, combine all that and i just about every game get into a computer destroying rage when my team does nothing to help or defend or attack, amd even more so when my team sees the enemy but just does nothing and lets them kill them (not afk btw)

2. Steyro

Steyro Member

Record the hackers and report them.
    I have the same when I play alone always a noob team and I play against hackers..

3. Legendary Spyro

Legendary Spyro Member

Defender of Worlds
    I have the same reaction to op mode as well ill search more than an hour daily to play a game thats vanilla 1.9

4. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    I do agree that there's been a lot of hackers lately. In one of the threads TacosBeFriends says that everyone is working overtime on the player reports. You can see that thread here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-reports-taking-longer-to-get-responses-on.149565/

The best way right now to stop hackers are to report them via on Fourms. Just because there's a lot of hackers doesn't mean you should quit. I mean if you love Eggwars continue your love for the game. I play games with hackers many times, but still, anyone can kill them. Just because they have hacks doesn't mean they can't kill you. Sometimes you can kill them. (Unless they have Regen hacks or something like that :p)

Finally if your having problems with your teammates not doing anything you can try solo mode. It's still pretty cool. Plus you don't have to rely on your teammates at all. ;)

5. Legendary Spyro

Legendary Spyro Member

Defender of Worlds
    Cant do solo i cant build to save my life, plus op mode makes me rage as im tired of it always chosen which is why ranked players arent my favorite its worse on blockwars where my team dosent do squat to stop the enemy

Last edited: Sep 2, 2016