1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shop or trading system please

Discussion in 'SkyBlock' started by XGlidingDragonX, Nov 4, 2013.

1. XGlidingDragonX

XGlidingDragonX Member

Please work on the shop as quick as possible or just put a trading system

2. Divvy1

Divvy1 Member

College student
    You're saying that owners need to focus on 1 thing at a time, yet you're now asking for this, do you know how busy they are? o-o

3. SGTkuzey

SGTkuzey Member

Economy is in development. And Div, its just a suggestion, they could finish what they are doing and then move on the the next thing on the list.

4. Tacosbefriends

Tacosbefriends Admin Staff Member Administrator

Snarky Internet Man
    Home Page:
    About the trading post in spawn... Out of curiosity, do you guys use worldguard to protect spawn? If you do, I have a quick fix for the trading rooms. Right now, the trading rooms do not close as you would expect them to. (I'm assuming that's what the pressure plates do.) If you use worldguard, you simply have to type /region flag (whatever the skyblock spawn region is) use allow, and the players will be able to use pressure plates, levers, chests, enchanting tables, etc.

If you don't use worldguard and instead use some kind of universal island protection, I'd like to recommend changing the pressure plates in the trading rooms to wood so that players can keep a pressure plate weighed down using an item or arrow so that the person trading cannot leave until the transaction is done. (although there's no way to keep someone from leaving with /is)

Otherwise, you guys are doing a fantastic job and I'm thoroughly enjoying my time on the server. ^_^ Keep up the good work!