1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sheep have despawned again

Discussion in 'SkyBlock' started by Snap, Jan 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snap

Snap Mod Staff Member Moderator

I don't suppose i could get a replacement on my sheep? They have been despawned again, for the 8th time, and it takes about 30 minutes to buy the black dye alone; now i have to get every single dye back twice, and breed the sheep until i have enough to cover every pen.
    I'd be happy to show screenshots of them once being there, and now not being there, if that helps me get them back. Thanks :)

2. marlutin

marlutin Member

staff /clearlag them because they are too much so they cause too much lag, if they give them back to you it'd be like not doing /clearlag

3. Snap

Snap Mod Staff Member Moderator

I am aware of the mechanics and reasons for /clearlag, but they did state somewhere that they'll be removing sheep from the clearing, so i am hoping that i could get them back.

4. Saradabaschi

Saradabaschi Admin Staff Member Administrator

That is also a reason why we implemented spawners. That it is easier to get sheep/chickens back.
    Skyblock is almost a little server on it´s own with mini games, a pvp-arena and all the islands which means that lag isn´t really a thing that can be "removed". I can just reduce it and try to get rid of it by running a few commands which includes that animals might despawn.
    We also have a automatic system though which removes items to prevent lag.

And as always, no you can not have your sheep back. Sorry

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.