Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Right so I uploaded the video and deleted the file on my desktop by accident. The video is 5:02 long, so can a staff member please look at this?
Basically, yeyckXx and Alizamora killed me in a 2v1.
I said in chat "teaming is not allowed" (as you have to warn people for teaming before you're allowed to report them...)
This made them pretend to fight for a whole 5 minutes.
You can quite clearly see, if you watch the whole video, they keep fake fighting.
At the end they 2v1 someone so its clear teaming and they should be banned.
Once again, I am sorry for posting this here, its just that I had no way of editing the footage (it took like 20mins to upload, never again) so I didn't know what else to do other than post it here.
Link:

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
So once you have uploaded a video, you can go to the youtube editor, and cut off a bit of the extra bits to shorten it. Just search youtube editor and it will bring it right up. Make sure with the longer videos you give the times of when events occur. Staff will usually deny the report saying to resubmit the report with times if you don't. :)

Reactions: SpankMeSanta

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
So once you have uploaded a video, you can go to the youtube editor, and cut off a bit of the extra bits to shorten it. Just search youtube editor and it will bring it right up. Make sure with the longer videos you give the times of when events occur. Staff will usually deny the report saying to resubmit the report with times if you don't. :)
That actually helps a lot. Thank you very much sir.
Can a staff member please lock this thread? I will resubmit a report.

Reactions: TheBrownster
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈