Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Ayo,

Survival games is a very nice game mode in this server, and because of the cast popularity of it, it should be nurtured with updates as much as the new games and Skywars. I believe that they haven't changed a lot of anything in SG for the past year, which I understand because of the growth of this server bein shot up, which translates into more updates (12/12/14 and the latest one).

This idea is to add more maps for the Survival Games server, because of the maps being overused after a while and that we've had it since the beginning of SG.

Another idea is to add in more kits, although personally I use Kill2Heal the most, I believe that it should be nerfed, and instead of fulling health, it should be half health so if you're in a team, you actually have a chance.

Also, they should add loot crates, at random times and at random co-ordinates, a broadcast will be sent and the chest will be filled with loot.

Different chest types? I think that Survival Games has a better potential with different kits. There could be like a wands thing? Or just plain 'ol overpowered and basic? Maybe a take on the hunger games? There's a lot of potential there.

Making death match start at 4 players? 3 players is too little and it'll be hard to find people then.

/forcedm after 10 mins? This can be activated by someone, and if majority says yes or something it forces DM to start.

Kill streaks? Perhaps there is like a UAV type thing, or a book showing players co-ordinates as you press it? This could also go down as another game mode if there's a guns one.

That's all I can think of rn, but ya. Greetings from Younis xo

Colourlight

Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2015
Scotland, UK
findityourself-lazy.co.uk
This idea is to add more maps for the Survival Games server, because of the maps being overused after a while and that we've had it since the beginning of SG.

Apparently the maps are so big and hard to build, they won't be making very many more.
Another idea is to add in more kits, although personally I use Kill2Heal the most, I believe that it should be nerfed, and instead of fulling health, it should be half health so if you're in a team, you actually
have a chance.

There's already enough kits ;-;
Also, they should add loot crates, at random times and at random co-ordinates, a broadcast will be sent and the chest will be filled with loot.

I don't like this because it's not original and I just don't like how that person usually has the greater advantage and wins..
Different chest types? I think that Survival Games has a better potential with different kits. There could be like a wands thing? Or just plain 'ol overpowered and basic? Maybe a take on the hunger games? There's a lot of potential there.

I agree
Making death match start at 4 players? 3 players is too little and it'll be hard to find people then.

I'd rather just have three
/forcedm after 10 mins? This can be activated by someone, and if majority says yes or something it forces DM to start.

I don't think we need this, as it would hurry players up and I'd rather have more than 10 mins to kill and get loot. But doesn't it usually start after 10mins anyway?
Kill streaks? Perhaps there is like a UAV type thing, or a book showing players co-ordinates as you press it? This could also go down as another game mode if there's a guns one.

I don't really get this :P
That's all I can think of rn, but ya. Greetings from Younis xo

Does greetings even make sense in that context? xD

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
yas more updates, Skywars has been ccg's main priority eventhough they should focus more on other games that are getting old and need something new

+1(000)

Mattttttttttt

May 25, 2014
Rhyl, North Wales ❤️
Apparently the maps are so big and hard to build, they won't be making very many more.

There's already enough kits ;-;

I don't like this because it's not original and I just don't like how that person usually has the greater advantage and wins..

I agree

I'd rather just have three

I don't think we need this, as it would hurry players up and I'd rather have more than 10 mins to kill and get loot. But doesn't it usually start after 10mins anyway?

I don't really get this :p

Does greetings even make sense in that context? xD

Doesn't necessarily have to be the build team to make the maps.

Could always remove some of the less used kits to replace them with better ones.

Just because other servers have it, doesn't mean CCG can't have it, that's like saying every server with survival games is unoriginal other than the first to have it.

Having it at just three means that one person could just camp at a specific part of the map and slow the match down by having to wait until deathmatch.

Could still be useful since it could help if somebody was camping.

Maybe if a player were to get 3 kills, they could be given a map with the location of other players on there.

Reactions: Younisco

Colourlight

Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2015
Scotland, UK
findityourself-lazy.co.uk
Doesn't necessarily have to be the build team to make the maps.

Could always remove some of the less used kits to replace them with better ones.

Just because other servers have it, doesn't mean CCG can't have it, that's like saying every server with survival games is unoriginal other than the first to have it.

Having it at just three means that one person could just camp at a specific part of the map and slow the match down by having to wait until deathmatch.

Could still be useful since it could help if somebody was camping.

Maybe if a player were to get 3 kills, they could be given a map with the location of other players on there.

It was only my opinion xD

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
I think this would be cool, although the reason of it not being updated would probably be that there has been put a lot of hard work in updates like Cubelets, the Superhero Week, SkyBlock fix, etc.
And it's probably not updated yet because, well, it's not really outdated and still works fine, right?
But these could be good improvements, although I have seen some of 'em before. :)

TheMatthias69

Feb 5, 2015
Netherlands
www.youtube.com
YES!!! I love SG its my favourite game! I would love more maps espically maps with 20,24 or maybe even 12 players!
And the other ideas are good to! I have another idea, add to the fire carrot kit a flintandsteel (:

PlayBossWar

Jun 7, 2015
Creating more maps and kits is a very good idea. It will be nice if they add kits that you can use without rank.
At about 5 more maps will be a good idea. I can build a map if you want. I gonna build someone and post it here in a few months.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom