Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lIIIIIllIIIIIl

Nov 14, 2015
England, UK
In my opinion the map Desert in SG is just not rolled enough, I was standing at the signs for 5+ minutes without a single Desert appearing, it's quite annoying to me and some others as it is our favourite map and I think it needs to be rolled more than it currently is.

Reactions: Thefty

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
I think its pretty random and every map has the same chance to appear... But if not then they should make it the same for sure or if desert is like the most popular map then they should make it appear some more than other maps. :D

Mambo Garrix

May 27, 2015
Netherlands, the
I think its pretty random and every map has the same chance to appear... But if not then they should make it the same for sure or if desert is like the most popular map then they should make it appear some more than other maps. :D

I really doubts its completely random, knowing 8/10 signs were Scare at Halloween. :D

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Maps get chosen randomly - there is no queues that are preset. I am pretty sure it's all based on how long games take. When a desert game is finished it reappears on the board along with resetting all the chests and clearing entities (arrows)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom