1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SevereWarning Builder Application

Discussion in 'Creative' started by SevereWarning, Jan 16, 2014.

?

Am I good enough for builder?

1. Yes, your builds are amazing

25 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. No, but it needs more work

5 vote(s)
    16.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SevereWarning

SevereWarning Member

not much
    The plots are 2324;2326, 2325;2326, 2325;2327, 2323;2326, 2323;2327, 125;420, 1;1111
    Credit to: @LaserDolphin77 for taking the screenshots for me.
    Also: Some of the plots have helpers and are owned by someone else. This is because I made a lot of these before I was mod with 50 limit plot. I built everything here except for 1;1111, which @LaserDolphin77 and @godzillq helped on, although I did the temple myself (with laserdolphin77's help a bit with editing the roof because I got stuck.) But yeah. Hope you enjoy.
    SC.png SC2.png SC3.png SC4.png SC5.png SC6.png SC7.png Screen Shot 2014-01-16 at 5.32.13 PM.png Screen Shot 2014-01-16 at 5.32.19 PM.png Derpi.png

@musemat @Efcluke94 @rubik_cube_man @halothe23 @Formelet

Also, let me give full detail of every plot in order.

1st (far left) 2324;2326: It's my second plot I ever had in this server (following 23;53 which i dont own anymore) The tall tower in that plot I called it Gaston Tower after a lake in my state of the USA. I used to have a head shop there before I got the "mature" building style. I have this redstone base made by @AtomicBirdAss too. The plot is the main part of 'Stamaroch City'.

2nd (next to 1st on far left) 2325;2326: My cathedral plot. The cathedral is called 'Darren-Stamaroch Cathedral' after a friend named Darren and the city I built around it (Stamaroch City). The walls we're chosen to be like... a fancy stonebrick stair, slab, block type of patterning, and the windows (since we dont have stained glass) were dimmed redstone lights. (Idea by @AtomicBirdAss). The inside have interior like a cathedral does, so yeah. It took me the shortest out of all my builds to make, making it the largest, (and the fastest) build I have ever made.

3rd and 4th ({Same plot}Next{right}to 2nd 1;1111: Temple. Basically, as I said above, it had some work on, but I only did that temple you see in the picture behind the trees. @LaserDolphin77 helped me with the roof because I got stuck on the design. But I did all the rest. The trees were made by Laser too, so I only get the credit for the temple. I made it yesterday (the 16th of January 2014) when @godzillq and I planned to build something together. We are still working on it, but mainly the plot is a team build, except for, as I said, the temple.

5th (You know that pattern) 2325;2326: The interior of the cathedral. I explained the cathedral in the 2nd previous paragraph so yeah. But it's just a hint look of the inside.

6th (Pattern :D) 2325;2327: Behind the cathedral is a parkour/tnt run based plot. I spent about 5 hours on the tnt run arena so yeah. The parkour is rated and the towers on each corner are precisely designed. The tntrun place is basically a tiny version of tntrun, making it faster and harder. Thats about it for that plot except for that little staff only place on the side of the plot.

7th (You should know it now) 1;1111: Interior of the temple, work all done by me (with ideas by Laser)

8th 2323;2326: Probs my best build. The town started off with one house by random. Then I decided to make more houses like it, each having a complete different pattern and style. This plot was also the plot I took terraforming seriously. I decided to have it up against the plot corner like my others plots with that terraformish stuff. The forest was just the random old bonemeal sapling thing. I made a waterfall on the side of the large terraform with the house on top, and put a sucky ravine with a short mineshaft inside it to make it look sort of real. The first house took me about 30 minutes because I needed time to think of what I should put where. Then I sort of started to get real creative into what houses I should make. So yeah, the whole plot took about 16 hours or so yeah.

9th 2323;2327: I had this put in as an entry for the @Efcluke94 Christmas Building Comp (for 2013) So you guys might have seen this plot before. Although this wasn't very christmassy and didn't win 1st 2nd or 3rd in the comp, I'm still proud of it. So I did this ALL by hand (Like ALL my other builds which I forgot to explain) and somehow I just randomly put a norse house at the back of the plot/ (Maybe what didn't get me to win but its not about winning is it?) Now the rest of the plot I like (and maybe you all too). The terraforming on 3 corners of the plot.
    Candy Mountain: It has candy canes on top and not much besides that on the exterior. It also has a little selfmade mineshaft that is really short.
    Falls Mountain: It has a frozen waterfall not flowing into a frozen river. A steep terraform too.
    Anknon Hill: It sounds a bit like Unknown because no path leads near it. Theres a little cave inside it with a few ores.
    Now the other stuff include the name of the plot: Lukethorn Cottage. Its that wintry ski cottage with the cobblestone roof. Go inside it and you have a fireplace (no fire on cubecraft so just lava), some tables, a little rec room in the basement, and upstairs is the sleeping hall. Now go outside. Theres a stableish thing place. Idk. Just there. And the Spruce Tree of Christmas Eve. Aha. Thats what really SPRUCED up the christmas spirit at that plot (other than no one really noticed it because theres so many spruce trees with snow around). Theres a bridge and a huge present for @Efcluke94 for giving me the plot (before I became mod or iron rank) So thats about it for that plot.

10th and last plot to showcase 125;420: This is my volcano I made for @Minimooseha (before he quit the staff and the parkour manager team) and what got me iron rank in the first place. Now mini wanted to have a parkour inside a volcano so he asked some people to make one and he'd choose the best one. Now @Formelet was sort of in the contest and he made this pretty awesome volcano next to mine while I was creating the volcano. It took me about 4-5 hours part by part to make it and I used only hand. This is my BIGGEST terraform ever and prob will be the biggest for quite a while. I applied it to the application because, as saying, its a nice terraform.

UPDATE: 606;537 Temple in the making

Hope you enjoyed the story of my builds (If you read it all) and just leave a vote at the top. Thanks ^-^

kewlkat227 and gedas001 like this.
  2. gedas001

gedas001 Member

The plots.. ARE AMAZING BROH!

Rimell and SevereWarning like this.
  3. kewlkat227

kewlkat227 Member

not bad i like it alot

4. Undead_Shadow11

Undead_Shadow11 Member

Doing nothing, really.
    very good and detailed. you should become builder.

5. Undead_Shadow11

Undead_Shadow11 Member

Doing nothing, really.
    and after seeing the votes, I think u just got builder. :D

6. SevereWarning

SevereWarning Member

not much
    I didn't ... YET o-o XD

7. Manaphos

Manaphos Member

You got this in the bag Severe!;)

8. owen

owen Member

These are decent builds with a good scale But they lack color. I also recommend you add a bit more detail and verity of builds.
    Heres something that helped me build:
    Good luck.
    ~Legossa

Bluntaxe66 likes this.
  9. SevereWarning

SevereWarning Member

not much
    Ok thanks for the tip. Yes, I know my builds lack in colour but that doesn't mean that I won't change. :D

10. Formelet

Formelet Member

School (HTX)
    Home Page:
    You either use stone, or you use wood blocks. Try mixing them up. Especially on the stone structures.. Keep it up..

11. LaserDolphin77

LaserDolphin77 Member

And also, you can try using other materials as well e.g. Quartz and you can mix those up as well :D

12. SevereWarning

SevereWarning Member

not much
    Im working on this city like thing including an underground temple, a bridge, and much more.

13. Beau2000

Beau2000 Member

First of all, your a great builder, second: you did this massive message, third your cool, so you need builder! >:D

14. SevereWarning

SevereWarning Member

not much
    Well im working on a massive temple at the moment, and hopefully I can get that on here, but until then, no builder for me :p

15. Beau2000

Beau2000 Member

ah ok, who cares we know your a good builder

16. SevereWarning

SevereWarning Member

not much
    Some other people care :p

17. SevereWarning

SevereWarning Member

not much
    Guys: 606;537 my temple I am making. DO NOT CLAIM THAT PLOT IF IT IS UNCLAIMED. It is in process of making so it will be a while. Enjoy it!
    ~Severe

18. Bluntaxe66

Bluntaxe66 Member

Wut dus occupation mean?
    What is builder anyway? >.<

19. ModernRevolution

ModernRevolution Member

qυєєи
    Someone who builds for the server, everything that's on the server was made by the builders.

Bluntaxe66 likes this.
  20. Bluntaxe66

Bluntaxe66 Member

Wut dus occupation mean?
    XD I'm not rly interested in builder I'm just dying to get mod or admin XD

i am Splinfusion likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.