Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Hide and Seek
-Hiders cannot die until the seeker spawns.
-Every minute, hiders receive 1 firework. Using the firework gives the hider 1 point but also alerts the seeker to the hider's location. Only 1 firework can be held at a time so you can't spam fireworks at the end for points.
-If all the seekers leave, either select a random hider to be the new seeker or give the winning hiders their 5 points.

Ultra Hardcore
-Players can regenerate health during the grace period, but not after.
-Decrease the rate of hunger/health loss from being outside the border
-Give players within 15 blocks of the border nausea. You can't see the border through blocks/underground.
-Either enable the nether, make a kit with a few splash potions (1 damage, 1 health, 1 poison, 1 strength?) or make a kit that gives the player 1 blaze spawn egg, giving the player a chance to make a brewing stand for potions. Regeneration is impossible without the nether and strength II requires 2 blaze kits and a successful witch kill to achieve, so traditionally banned potions are impossible/incredibly difficult to get.
-Ultra Ultra Hardcore mode. Players spawn with a maximum of 3 hearts.

Paintball
-Let players know if it's Capture the Flag or Deathmatch before the game starts. Maybe rename Flowers and Elements to Flowers(CTF) and Elements(DM), or have two different sign areas for the two different game modes.

Super Craft Bros
-Make it impossible to hide by shifting. When a player is shifting, play chicken noises at his/her coordinates.

Skywars
-Anti-gravity mode. Players are all given jump boost IV, slowness I, and fall at the same speed as chickens. Fall damage is off. Diamond+ donors can vote for this option.

Last edited:

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
Love it all. But not the Survival games version of the jump boost. SG needs to stay the same. It will just mess it up if there is anything other than vanilla.

Reactions: cocai

ItIsMe99

Jan 15, 2015
Not sure about the firework suggestion but love the other suggestions.

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
When a player is shifting, play chicken noises at his/her coordinates.
This has to be my favorite suggestion, but it might not work as well as you think because not everyone would play with their sound on, but it's a good solution to the problem.
I like the Anti-Gravity mode for skywars, but not for survival games. I feel that it just wouldn't work as well for SG, where you have to run fast to get chests before the deathmatch which wouldn't work as smoothly if you had slowness and you jumped really really high. I do like the paintball idea, it seems beneficial to know which type of map you want to play.

Reactions: Sophie

Noodles77

Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2014
Town of Salem
All great ideas tacos! The only one I don't care for "If all the seekers leave, either select a random hider to be the new seeker or give the winning hiders their 5 points." Maybe only before the seekers are released.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
The only one I don't care for "If all the seekers leave, either select a random hider to be the new seeker or give the winning hiders their 5 points."
It just sucks to wait for 40+ seconds in a lobby (and 30 seconds more outside the lobby if you're a stone) for the seeker to be like "lolno not seeking screw you guys" and leave, resulting in the game ending instantly. I'd rather play as the seeker than not play at all, y'know? I understand your point of view though.

Reactions: ItIsMe99

Noodles77

Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2014
Town of Salem
It just sucks to wait for 40+ seconds in a lobby (and 30 seconds more outside the lobby if you're a stone) for the seeker to be like "lolno not seeking screw you guys" and leave, resulting in the game ending instantly. I'd rather play as the seeker than not play at all, y'know? I understand your point of view though.
I can respect that. Maybe have an option to volunteer so if the seeker does leave, you can be chosen first instead of someone who would rather hide?

Reactions: Tacosbefriends

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Quick Assassin's idea: Hay bales that you can actually hide in. Something like this:
2015-01-29_15.29.24.png 2015-01-29_15.31.22.png 2015-01-29_15.20.18.png 2015-01-29_15.30.44.png 2015-01-29_15.30.35.png 2015-01-29_15.29.38.png

Top Bottom