1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Server Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TrippeyGamer, Dec 16, 2015.

1. TrippeyGamer

TrippeyGamer Member

Make an eu and a us server to lessen lag and make it so poeple who speak english play with people who spaek englesh.
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

2. Osoplayned

Osoplayned Member

Estudios
    They are focusing more on making a server for minecraft pocket edition makes a server in America, some time later they will make a server in America if you can do would be a good idea because the vast majority of people are complaining that the lag that has this server as this hosted in Europe, I hope that this idea of the server in america can be achieved and that benefits the community :):cool:

3. Terrarialover11

Terrarialover11 Member

I watch tv
    I believe the lag in countries that are farther away from the U.K. is being worked on (https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/networking.49678/), but lag is more dependent on your device as well as your own internet connection. I live in the U.S. and rarely have severe lag.

4. Osoplayned

Osoplayned Member

Estudios
    I live in Colombia, because if rarely gives me lag on the server but most days always come complaints that much lag Connection

5. Betty_B00p

Betty_B00p Member

I live in colombia 2 but i never have lag; how terraria saybut lag is more dependent on your device as well as your own internet connection.

6. Osoplayned

Osoplayned Member

Estudios
    my internet connection is good I will 180 ping the server, what I say is that it would be more comfortable for the user of america to have hosted server in the United States or any part of America to the user of this continent will them better connection and go more smoothly server @Terrarialover11