Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TrippeyGamer

Dec 16, 2015
Make an eu and a us server to lessen lag and make it so poeple who speak english play with people who spaek englesh.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Osoplayned

Jul 2, 2015
Colombia
They are focusing more on making a server for minecraft pocket edition makes a server in America, some time later they will make a server in America if you can do would be a good idea because the vast majority of people are complaining that the lag that has this server as this hosted in Europe, I hope that this idea of the server in america can be achieved and that benefits the community :):cool:

Osoplayned

Jul 2, 2015
Colombia
I live in Colombia, because if rarely gives me lag on the server but most days always come complaints that much lag Connection

Betty_B00p

Apr 25, 2015
I live in colombia 2 but i never have lag; how terraria saybut lag is more dependent on your device as well as your own internet connection.

Osoplayned

Jul 2, 2015
Colombia
my internet connection is good I will 180 ping the server, what I say is that it would be more comfortable for the user of america to have hosted server in the United States or any part of America to the user of this continent will them better connection and go more smoothly server @Terrarialover11

Members Online

Latest profile posts

you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Top Bottom