1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Server Lagging

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by Xgenstudios, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Xgenstudios

Xgenstudios Member

For a couple of days, the server has been lagging pretty badly.

It isn't my connection that's the problem because multiple people are also lagging. It seems that it lags the most on the Parkour Server and the Main Spawn Lobby, but not as much in the Games Server.

I don't know if it is simply a problem in the server that'll work itself out or if it is something that needs to be pointed out so it can be looked into.

Like I said, I don't think it's my internet that is the problem, because, like I said, multiple other people are lagging.

So, I just wanted to make this post to let the staff know of the situation cause it seems like it's starting to become a pretty pain-in-the-butt issue. About 3 days ago, it wasn't lagging. Now, it's been lagging for 3 days straight. I keep thinking to myself it could just be some type of little error that'll work itself out, but so far it hasn't.

I hate to post this, because I sound like i'm just flat out being annoying by complaining about it, but I just wanted to get the word out.

2. SevereWarning

SevereWarning Member

not much
    Hm... @halothe23 said the lags around here had to do with minecraft and not the server.

3. Marco Slater

Marco Slater Owner Staff Member Owner

Pushing buttons for Digital Tree Media.
    Home Page:
    I'll schedule a full network wide reboot, minecraft is an unstable server type, not much to to about it other then rebooting.