1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Server is almost unplayable from hackers

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by Anthoken, Aug 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anthoken

Anthoken Member

is there really nothing you can do to stop people from hacking. like idk but i cant even play egg wars without someone flying to me and breaking my egg or reach or kill auru when pvp.the reason i stopped playing mineplex was because there hack detection service was completely garbage. then when i started to play on cube craft i would see a hacker once in a blue moon but now its every single game i play there is someone hacking. i used to record all of them but there is no point now. i have over ten recording sitting on my desktop of hackers but there is no point putting in the time to uploading them to this website and having it be ignored or saying they banned the hacker then seeing him a day later playing. so i give up. i love egg wars but i will most likely switching servers that actually somewhat care about if there server are infested with hackers.

2. Anthoken

Anthoken Member

All from yesterday.

Attached Files:

3. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Idek.
    Everyone was accidentally unbanned because of the new ban system. Record and report hackers if you see one! I've only found 2 hackers this weekend though...

4. Anthoken

Anthoken Member

oh that makes sense lol i was really getting mad because its every game i flipping play

5. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    As said above, for some reason all hackers were unbanned. There was a threading this before but it got deleted. As of right now, the best way is to report the hackers.

6. DontYouDare

DontYouDare Mod Staff Member Moderator

There's nothing we can do about them really. I would just ask you to report those players like you already do , and we'll try to punish those players as soon as we get to your report

Thanks for helping us out by reporting rule violators , it really means a lot to us !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.