1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Serious thing...

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by xXNiChO_29Xx, Oct 23, 2016.

1. xXNiChO_29Xx

xXNiChO_29Xx Member

Okay... I have been playing in the server for like for 2 or 3 hours and going into different games like Egg Wars, Hunger Games, SkyWars and Lucky Islands. In every single match I go theres is at least 1 or 2 Hackers killing everybody and Flying and making Critical hits everytime... I think you CubeCraft and Staff and Moderators should go and check your server and make it like friendly to play with out a hacker, it is absolutely annoying to go to a match and start playing then a guy comes flying to you and poom. 1, 2, 3 criical hits and you are down... I record this to report them and everything but what? Ignored... "He doesnt hack because bla bla bla" internet problems and a lot of excuses that I find really like you dont care for the server... Would you please go and look for hackers? Make the server friendly? Let people win, with great abilities no with great programs to Cheat.
    Today I saw a man flying that killed a guy then flew to me and pow! good bye... Ill upload the hacker video tomorrow and make a Forum hope it gets resolved and the hacker is banned permanently... Because that is other thing, you hack temporarily because people can change and bla bla bla so they will get hacks again,they wont change, if they change its like 10% of the people... PLease CubeCraft help your server, get more Mods and Helpers and staff that check out the server... It really annoying this Hackers thing.

2. ♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡ Member

Currently moderators can't enter your game unless its FFA or assassins.Even if they could they do not have the time to go through every game.

3. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Idek.
    Mods cant just go into a ton of games. Tnt can actually kill many hackers fairly easily.

4. Legendary Spyro

Legendary Spyro Member

Defender of Worlds
    Its its godmode, regen, or bunnyhop or flight not really

5. iGamingMango

iGamingMango Member

Existing
    Believe it or not... mods aren't magical! They are humans too and have things to do, they can't be in 15 different places at the same time. That's like me asking you to cook a 5-star meal while winning the rugby league championship blindfolded! remember, mods are people too.