Status
Not open for further replies.

(SerabMP)

Jun 29, 2015
Your Name: Sergio Abad Soriano
Your Age: 16
Your current minecraft username: SerabMP
Do you have any alt. accounts?: No
What languages you do know: I speak French, Spanish, English and Turkish. My level of turkish is little but the oders are so good.
You do own the microphone you are using?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record videos without lag and upload that video to youtube in a timely manner?: Yes , i rec with a lot of fps, and i have 300mb of internet.
Where are you located?: I live in Spain. (WET, UTC±00:00)
How much time per day are you willing to assist in the moderation of our platforms?: I play in cubecraft about 10h per day. So, 10 hours
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 3 years
Do you have any bans?: No
Have you filed any Report Abuses on our system? If so, please provide a link to the most recent closed Report Abuses that you have filed. (Maximum of ten, please): No, i dont see any bug

Have you been a member of another community’s staff, or have relevant work experience? If so, please describe your experience. (Be sure to include your position, server name, length of time served, and a link to the community’s website if available): I was a olimpocraft Moderator, overcast mod, and cubecraft iron rank.
Why do you want to be a moderator on the Cubecraft Network?I love Cubecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
Top Bottom