1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Secret" Plugins and version command not blocked...

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by Trent Menard, Aug 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trent Menard

Trent Menard Member

Hello, while testing out some commands i saw that some commands that are supposed to be blocked are not. /pl and /plugins are doing a good job saying the thing about "custom plugins". Also, /ver and /version are doing a good job as well buuutttttt. /icanhasbukkit (shows you the version) and /bukkit:ver and /bukkit:version and finally, /bukkit:plugins and /bukkit:pl are not blocked. So, i'm being a good civilian and telling you this. You're welcome! :)

2. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    I think this has been reported in the past, but I'm not sure. If staff are aware of this glitch, let's hope the fix it soon. If they arnt aware, let's hope they see this thread and reports it to the developers.

I don't think it should be a problem though, since most of CubeCraft's plugins are custom.

3. GingerGeek

GingerGeek Developer Staff Member Developer

Developer at Cubecraft
    Home Page:
    Yep you found out on every server we run custom plugins :p

If you want to know the names we run Global (does global stuff), GameManager (manages the game) and the game plugin itself (like skywars).

At some point we'll probably block the command but we're fairly sure you can't do some MLG hacking just from the name ;)

Thanks for the report though :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.