Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Scary, I was going to post something on that -.-

Let me finish mentally scarring myself further than I already have on that subject before I find another video..

proxy.php
i-dont-see-anything.jpg
This took me a while when i first saw it but just look at it for a while

D_Gonzo

Jul 5, 2014
'MERICA
I rarely get scared by much. But a few things just generally freak me out when they shouldn't

This is from the movie 2001: A space Odyseey. A classic from 1968. During this scene a strange object called a "monolith" appears, and this music starts playing. The monolith appears a couple more times in the movie. I literally had to skip through this scene the first time i saw it, I have no idea why it scares me so much but I literally couldn't sleep that night.

(skip to around the middle if you have a strict patience like me)

There is also a modpack on minecraft that looks something like this in a certain dungeon:
Monolith.ig.png

Needless to say, I almost peed and never played that mod-pack again.

Also, I cannot watch clay-mations. Movies like The Nightmare Before Christmas and Frankenweenie. They freak me out.

I know, I'm weird.

emiraati

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2014
United Arab Emirates
I rarely get scared by much. But a few things just generally freak me out when they shouldn't

This is from the movie 2001: A space Odyseey. A classic from 1968. During this scene a strange object called a "monolith" appears, and this music starts playing. The monolith appears a couple more times in the movie. I literally had to skip through this scene the first time i saw it, I have no idea why it scares me so much but I literally couldn't sleep that night.

(skip to around the middle if you have a strict patience like me)

There is also a modpack on minecraft that looks something like this in a certain dungeon:
Monolith.ig.png

Needless to say, I almost peed and never played that mod-pack again.

Also, I cannot watch clay-mations. Movies like The Nightmare Before Christmas and Frankenweenie. They freak me out.

I know, I'm weird.
... Why!? xD

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom