Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun
I understand if this becomes Diamond+ but....
what if someone with Diamond rank makes a private room. He invites 10 stone ranks, and than he leaves the room.
Will the room still exist? Or will the room be disbanded cause there is no Diamond+ rank in the room anymore...

D

Deleted member 15612

How about /party request (game) (map). It would automatically connect the party as soon as the requested map becomes available and whitelist the server.
Not everyone know the maps name, a party room is better, it would have an own lobby, and a really better way to pick a map.
/hostparty /invite and that's all.

I understand if this becomes Diamond+ but....
what if someone with Diamond rank makes a private room. He invites 10 stone ranks, and than he leaves the room.
Will the room still exist? Or will the room be disbanded cause there is no Diamond+ rank in the room anymore...
No, it would dissapear because the party room owner is offline.

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
Since it requires a lot of servers (not that much RAM needed, but still bulk amount of servers), in my opinion it's better to purchase one amount of servers and let them be accessible for Emerald and Obsidian only, maybe for about an hour or so, so other donators can use them too.
Or use @error_dan_overflow's idea.

D

Deleted member 15612

Since it requires a lot of servers (not that much RAM needed, but still bulk amount of servers), in my opinion it's better to purchase one amount of servers and let them be accessible for Emerald and Obsidian only, maybe for about an hour or so, so other donators can use them too.
Or use @error_dan_overflow's idea.
It's obvious that in the first time there will be a limited amount of servers, but as I already said, the money wouldn't be a problem when everyone want to use this, they would have to buy a rank.
I don't really like time idea, it adds a lot of limitation.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Private hosted rooms are a good idea, in essence. Although there will be some expenses towards servers, chances are that there will be more profit for diamond rank as is it a pivot rank (Pretty much voting and then these private hosted rooms). Not only this, the basic idea of it all is quite simple, and somewhat easier to code than the party system. The thing is with the party system, if a game is full, and you join, not everyone will join, then you have to go through this whole system of a rendezvous point, and such. A private hosted room is pretty simple. Invite someone, start a game and play it. Yes, people might think that a party system is more useful in some way, which I agree, however I think what @SamueLogic is trying to do is to encourage donations. Donations -> More Development -> More games for people to enjoy. This, all in all, is a very good idea. With little tweaks, here and there, to provide the "CubeCraft Unique Touch-Thing" (Yes, I just made that up), it will definitely promote donations.

An idea that I had was that the room could have different game-types that you wouldn't see in the actual server, like different small minigames, like 1v1s, and stuff like that.

D

Deleted member 15612

What are you waiting for then?! JUST DO IT!
But seriously add it
I feel you, thanks for the support!

Yup this would be AMAZING.
I already suggested to start CubeCraft Tournaments. Gaming Teams can host their own room
and invite other gaming teams O.O (Competitive Minecraft :D:D:eek::eek:)
That's just one more thing that would be amazing if this gets added, Competitive Minecraft in CCG, hosting private rooms.

Private hosted rooms are a good idea, in essence. Although there will be some expenses towards servers, chances are that there will be more profit for diamond rank as is it a pivot rank (Pretty much voting and then these private hosted rooms). Not only this, the basic idea of it all is quite simple, and somewhat easier to code than the party system. The thing is with the party system, if a game is full, and you join, not everyone will join, then you have to go through this whole system of a rendezvous point, and such. A private hosted room is pretty simple. Invite someone, start a game and play it. Yes, people might think that a party system is more useful in some way, which I agree, however I think what @SamueLogic is trying to do is to encourage donations. Donations -> More Development -> More games for people to enjoy. This, all in all, is a very good idea. With little tweaks, here and there, to provide the "CubeCraft Unique Touch-Thing" (Yes, I just made that up), it will definitely promote donations.

An idea that I had was that the room could have different game-types that you wouldn't see in the actual server, like different small minigames, like 1v1s, and stuff like that.
That's is exactly what i i think.
It's really simple, this would promote Donations, and i'm pretty sure everyone would love it, thanks for the support!

Mac

Forum Expert
Nov 24, 2015
Do keep in mind, adding any new features (especially something like this) is not as simple as just snapping our fingers :P

Reactions: AdventureeTree

AdventureeTree

Well one thing's for certain; if we add this feature, we're gonna need a ton more servers, which means we're gonna need a ton more money. I think lapis might be a bit low of a rank for a feature this resource-hungry. I'm 99% sure we're working on adding a party plugin, so I think that might be a better, more efficient way to implement something like this.
Defenitly do this, this will be so amazing if we have this in the server :O

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom