1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

respond to banned users

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by JanoBross, Oct 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JanoBross

JanoBross Member

It is incredible to see as the moderators (Roroyourboat_ ) banean the persons and nevermore they speak to him ... I did my appeal and did not obtain response ... speak with the moderator that me baneo and I did not have answers ... speak even with an administrator (PinkStr3ak ) and I did not have answers ... it seems to me to be slightly professional that you do this with the users. I must clarify that it is my first ban and it was not for using hacks... I want a response please my ping of ban is 8685 user: JanoBross_YT

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Es increíble ver como los moderadores Banean las personas y nunca más que hablar con él ... Yo tenía mi apelación y no obtener respuesta ... hable con el moderador que me baneo pero no obtuve respuestas ... incluso hable con un administrador y tampoco obtuve respuestas ... me parece muy poco profesional que lo hacen con los usuarios . Debo aclarar que es mi primera prohibición y no fue por el uso de hacks ... Quiero una respuesta por favor mi ping de la prohibición es 8685 usuario : JanoBross_YT

PD: Excuse my English , but I speak Spanish

2. Rororoyourboat

Rororoyourboat Admin Staff Member Administrator

We answer all appeals, and it's quite frustrating how users spam staffs profile. You have to be patient and wait for your appeal to be answered, and if it's declined you will not be unbanned. By the way, your ban is almost over anyways. https://bans.cubecraftgames.net/?username=JanoBross_YT

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.