Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

JanoBross

Oct 11, 2015
It is incredible to see as the moderators (Roroyourboat_ ) banean the persons and nevermore they speak to him ... I did my appeal and did not obtain response ... speak with the moderator that me baneo and I did not have answers ... speak even with an administrator (PinkStr3ak ) and I did not have answers ... it seems to me to be slightly professional that you do this with the users. I must clarify that it is my first ban and it was not for using hacks... I want a response please my ping of ban is 8685 user: JanoBross_YT

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Es increíble ver como los moderadores Banean las personas y nunca más que hablar con él ... Yo tenía mi apelación y no obtener respuesta ... hable con el moderador que me baneo pero no obtuve respuestas ... incluso hable con un administrador y tampoco obtuve respuestas ... me parece muy poco profesional que lo hacen con los usuarios . Debo aclarar que es mi primera prohibición y no fue por el uso de hacks ... Quiero una respuesta por favor mi ping de la prohibición es 8685 usuario : JanoBross_YT

PD: Excuse my English , but I speak Spanish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
UncleSpect wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on Basketman's profile.
does only staff get access to animated profile pictures?
Top Bottom