Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to add this feature to Cubecraft?

• Yes, I would like to support this feature.

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • No, I don't like this idea. (please explain why)

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Might be because I'm in a different timezone than most of the Cube's population, but whenever I play, I rarely see people in the game modes mentioned above.

Just because you don’t play certain games doesn’t mean they are dead
All of those games aren’t doing just fine how they are

Reactions: Luzario and remio
F

Facelurite

Trust me this has no psychological effect enticing people to play the game
Sure a few people will start trying it out and play it but majority have tried but can’t since so few people want to play it

I have done a enough research to know that this won’t get people to like and play the game more

In fact UHC would be the only game on there
The rest of the games would have decent numbers of people playing them
Except arcade only due to a bug going on now
No add lobby games to every game’s lobby so gainfullterrors can go hunting to make ot seem less dead.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Featured Game
UHC, Dead*. Blockwars, Dead*. Arcade, Dead*. I came up with an idea to revive these games for a little bit.
Introducing Featured Games. Where a particular game will get centre of attention for a couple of days. How will I do this you may ask? Well, when you log onto the server and click on the compass. A game will be in the centre of the game menu.

dtJG0qf.png

KoUNMxV.png

But when you do this. People might still not play it. So, every week Cubecraft will announce a featured game. This particular game will have 2x XP and a special weekly quest. This will make people join the game and play it. The quest will be hard as we want you to play the game for a bit of time.
So basically. People will log on weekly and play these games. It benefits them and it revives the particular game for a bit of time. Who knows. After someone plays it, they might play the game more often especially after the game gets removed from the feature spot.

Suggestions? Please tell me how to improve the thread.
~Luzario

*When I mean dead. I mean it's very hard to start a game as not many people play that game.
HAHHAHAAHA THE SIGNS ON THE IMAGES THO

Reactions: Luzario

MJ010101

Dec 17, 2017
Fjollträsk
As long as (enough people believe that) it'll work, and that it'll create enough traffic in order for the featured game to be classified as "featured", I definitely support this!

Reactions: Luzario
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom