Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to add this feature to Cubecraft?

• Yes, I would like to support this feature.

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • No, I don't like this idea. (please explain why)

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Featured Game
UHC, Dead*. Blockwars, Dead*. Arcade, Dead*. I came up with an idea to revive these games for a little bit.
Introducing Featured Games. Where a particular game will get centre of attention for a couple of days. How will I do this you may ask? Well, when you log onto the server and click on the compass. A game will be in the centre of the game menu.

dtJG0qf.png

KoUNMxV.png

But when you do this. People might still not play it. So, every week Cubecraft will announce a featured game. This particular game will have 2x XP and a special weekly quest. This will make people join the game and play it. The quest will be hard as we want you to play the game for a bit of time.
So basically. People will log on weekly and play these games. It benefits them and it revives the particular game for a bit of time. Who knows. After someone plays it, they might play the game more often especially after the game gets removed from the feature spot.

Suggestions? Please tell me how to improve the thread.
~Luzario

*When I mean dead. I mean it's very hard to start a game as not many people play that game.

Last edited:

CharlieShuffler

Novice Member
Nov 30, 2016
Don't forget SG ;) it's gonna be a year, an actual whole YEAR in 10 days since SG got something new to it. :) Let that sink in.

the suggestion: Might help, but I honestly think it's gonna be dead anyway. They just need to actually update their current games instead of coming out with new things that people don't really like that much (TnT Games f.e.).

Reactions: Luzario

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Well everyone wants some kind of prestige, so some kind of weekly/ monthly global leaderboard would be a nice incentive for players to actually play the game. Though other prizes might do better. Cube can add titles that people can equip next to their name or something, that displays some kind of achievement they made??

Reactions: Luzario

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Wouldn't this just discourage people from buying point multipliers?
A better option would be increased XP rewarded.
Another option I can see is the people that get the most wins, kills, etc. in the featured time get a prize or something.
That would be a better idea. Ill edit it in the thread.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
it isn't that they don't notice the game
It is that they don't want to play the game
so you can't tell me nobody notices that game
With the quests. They would want to play the game. It just allows people to actually play the game as people didn't play it before it got featured.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Featured Game
UHC, Dead*. Blockwars, Dead*. Arcade, Dead*. I came up with an idea to revive these games for a little bit.
Introducing Featured Games. Where a particular game will get centre of attention for a couple of days. How will I do this you may ask? Well, when you log onto the server and click on the compass. A game will be in the centre of the game menu.

dtJG0qf.png

KoUNMxV.png

But when you do this. People might still not play it. So, every week Cubecraft will announce a featured game. This particular game will have 2x XP and a special weekly quest. This will make people join the game and play it. The quest will be hard as we want you to play the game for a bit of time.
So basically. People will log on weekly and play these games. It benefits them and it revives the particular game for a bit of time. Who knows. After someone plays it, they might play the game more often especially after the game gets removed from the feature spot.

Suggestions? Please tell me how to improve the thread.
~Luzario

*When I mean dead. I mean it's very hard to start a game as not many people play that game.
I only need to like your post because you said that in the sign but i actually disagree, you literally are forcing people to play games...

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
It has a kind of psychic effect, I don't know how to explain :p
Trust me this has no psychological effect enticing people to play the game
Sure a few people will start trying it out and play it but majority have tried but can’t since so few people want to play it

I have done a enough research to know that this won’t get people to like and play the game more

In fact UHC would be the only game on there
The rest of the games would have decent numbers of people playing them
Except arcade only due to a bug going on now

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I have done a enough research to know that this won’t get people to like and play the game more

In fact UHC would be the only game on there
The rest of the games would have decent numbers of people playing them
Except arcade only due to a bug going on now
What about Blockwars, The survival games and Tower Defence?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom