1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reporting Information.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by TheFastBowler, Aug 28, 2016.

1. TheFastBowler

TheFastBowler Member

Cricket
    Home Page:
    I am just going to get straight to the point here. You cannot report people without video evidence. This goes for hackers, campers, and teamers. You absolutely cannot report without a video. You will be straight up denied. I have come across many people saying that can you report someone for me, I have a screenshot or please report xxYYZZxx! This does not work. If you come across a hacker, please go and record it! That is the only way, it has worked for me and if you are having doubts about reporting. you can ask me, I am usually online on the forums or in egg wars lobby 1. Also, please for the last time, read through this link: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-reporting-guidelines-and-formating.136047/ before you report anyone. Now you may say that screenshots are a valid evidence. NO THEY ARE NOT! Screenshots can only be used if someone swears, or gives you death threats etc in chats. Then also you need multiple screenshots of you warning the player at least three times and if they continue, you report them. Please do not report just and IGN or a screenshot for reporting hackers etc, it is a waste as it will inevitably get denied.

2. Sem_Lanters

Sem_Lanters Member

is this usefull? This is so often told..

3. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    You can't report someone with let's say for example (Fly hacks, KillAura, reach, etc) since we don't see a clear picture. If you take a screenshot of someone that has KillAura or reach, the screenshot won't prove that they have it. For fly hacking, this evidence isn't valid since someone could've been hit with a punch weapon and you could've taken a picture of the person falling off. If you time it, you can see that it looks like the players hacking.

TheFastBowler likes this.
  4. TheFastBowler

TheFastBowler Member

Cricket
    Home Page:
    Exactly!