Status
Not open for further replies.

minecrash97

Sep 2, 2015
4sb6tg.png

Player jeje_de_bij

minecrash97

Sep 2, 2015
Couldn't find the edit button, so i do it this way. This player is saying (my translation) Cancer jew, the nker means (ka)nker and jood isn't added to the cubecraft blacklist.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Can you provide evidence underneath this of him saying"cancer Jew"? That is racist and an instant mute, but the evidence right now isn't enough for a mute.

MadGab210

Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2014
Chicago
As @Younisco said above, do you have any evidence of him saying "Cancer Jew. And also for future reference, Players usually need to receive warnings in order to be muted. So in the future say something like "Language" please.

Stefanvld

Forum Expert
May 24, 2014
Behind you.
Hmm, he definitely says jood which means jew, but I wouldn't be really sure about the 'nker', yes he could mean 'kanker' but he could also mean something else, anyways, report it in the 'report a player' section

Reactions: MadGab210

minecrash97

Sep 2, 2015
Oops, sorry guys, thought i posted this in report a player. Also i didn't knew players need to be warned before there getting a ban/mute, will do this in future if i see a player thats says something like this.
@Stefanvld I'm sure he means 'kanker' when he says 'nker', in dutch it's a 'right' combination of scolding (don't know if that's the right word). Also i don't think that in a sentence with only one other word that's meant to offend someone he tries to say something nice :)

Stefanvld

Forum Expert
May 24, 2014
Behind you.
Well, I'm dutch too, so I would know. I understand that you would think that he means 'kanker'. But as nker is not really the word kanker he might also mean something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom