Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
Hello! Sorry for posting another thread about this topic, but i've seen this problem quite a while now and people keep doing it.

Lets start with the problem, cubecraft gets.. Bots. You've may saw it in the first place that there are some accounts selling junk related to real life and not server stuff. If you dont know who or what those bots are, here is a screenshot of what it eventually shows:

97b568401de2357923c83b4f79d31a25[1].png

I would like you to advice not to reply on those walls/threads, and you should not click any of the links they provide you, some links have viruses or even stuff in it that will steal all of your info from your computer (laptop). The good thing is that (like @error_dan_overflow said before) there will be a new website. (correct me if im wrong, i've saw him saying there would be a new website tbh)

which will put a CAPTCHA sign-up option, just by writing down the numbers/words they give you.

Things you should not do: Dont be posting on the bot profiles, that will refuce a ban, (how i knew this is because @NitroPelle got banned by it probs) So please do not post on them, because i dont want y'all to get banned ;)

Things you can do: Im not sure if this was a plan or not, but what you should do is report the players at the staff members (Cough cough, the owners) because they can delete them, till the new website is out, so dont be shouting on the profile: DUDE DON ADVERTIISE, you dont have to, just report them (If that is a good way)

~RoboticToast

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom