1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Repeat dying glitch on egg wars

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by TheDancingMonkey, Apr 9, 2016.

1. TheDancingMonkey

TheDancingMonkey Member

Today around 10:45 US Eastern time in solo eggwars a glitch where I repeatedly died for no reason occurred. Please Note: I am not 100% positive about if this was my minecraft or the server. I am inclined to think that it was the server because as soon as yellow came to my island and broke my egg I respawned just fine but was out of the game.
    Exactly what happened in detail: I was playing normally and doing well my minecraft was 1.9.2, and most of the teams were out. It was me (Dark Green) vs Yellow vs Pink vs One other team (sorry forgot what they were in my moment of rage XD) Yellow had broken their bridge to middle and when I went to break their egg they shot me off the bridge. When I died instead of respawning like I was supposed to I was auto killed immediately when I respawned. Eventually the chat was just "TheDancingMonkey died," and "Your egg has brought you back to life" over and over again. It was like this for 5-15 minutes and after awhile I started to wish my egg would get broken already. After yellow broke my egg and I auto died again I respawned where I was supposed to be for spectators and did not die again.
    I sincerely hope that if this was the server it gets fixed and if it was my minecraft that I can figure out how to fix it. Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes as I am not very good with that. Also thank-you to all cubecraft staff, admins, and helpers for everything they do to help out during games and on the fourums. :D

2. xMegaCoolx

xMegaCoolx Member

CubeCrafter
    Home Page:
    This is (i guess) a new bug. The developpers should fix this asap.

3. Commissioned

Commissioned Member

Home Page:
    @rubik_cube_man

BritneySpears likes this.
  4. TheDancingMonkey

TheDancingMonkey Member