Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

J4ckPearl

Dec 21, 2014
On skywars i cant play.
  • I start with a diamond chestplate a a guy shoot me very very very very very snowballs or eggs.
  • And remove ,if possible, the kit chicken because is OP. For example in rainbow map (a small map) a guy with that can kill me ez when im opening the chest.
  • You can remove that kit or on minimum reduce the number of snowballs for map or island?
  • Thank you for the attetion if that dont happen i dont care the server is really good im just trying to help the server ;)

J4ckPearl

Dec 21, 2014
Yes but snowballs and eggs can be 5 ou 6. In the chests i found 16 snowballs impossible win :c

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
Like Mds said snowballs and eggs are part of skywars are a good method to shoot someone off the island if you don´t have a bow/arrows.
I am pretty sure that this will not get removed. And I never heard a complain about eggs/snowballs in skywars before.

Reactions: ItsYaBoyJavid

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
You may as well say that the bow should be removed too then. They're pretty much the same thing, only the snow and eggs don't inflict damage, but can be used to send someone flying off the edge. I don't see a problem with either, and if you get killed by them, it's your own fault for leaving yourself exposed enough to be shot off with a well-aimed egg spam. If anything, emeralds need to be changed. They're useless! Unless you wanna bridge with emeralds blocks, but that's just showing off :p

Reactions: Bananacrazy22
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom