Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

johnyestaloca

Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2014
The land of the holy icecreams
Aye guys,

In my opinion, the knockback sword should be removed (or at least nerfed) from tsw. This because its very overpowered, loved by campers and requires no skills to be used. Literally every single person can get one or two hits and knock someone off, which prevents players from having a 'real' pvp-fight. Due to people camping and getting 'one-hit-kills' with the knockback sword, I personally feel like it sometimes messes up the pvp aspect of the game.

I'm pretty sure that there will be plenty of people who disagree with me, this is just my personal opinion. Feel free to share your own. :)

Friendly Greetz,
Johny

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Dont really see the problem here... You can only get a knockback sword in OP. And the problem is that the kb sword is overpowerd. So thats perfect right?
Now I do understand that its annoying to get hit of an island after 3/4 hits. But you can kill people in 3/4 hits with a sharp IV dia sword as well... Andif you build a little wall around your island (what most people do allready against bows) you should be fine.
The KB sword also is pretty rare. Usually there only are about 3 kb swords on the spawn islands and +/- 2 in mid.
I think it is good as it is and nothing should be changed.
How many times did you get killed with a KB sword in comparison to the bows and swords?

johnyestaloca

Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2014
The land of the holy icecreams
Dont really see the problem here... You can only get a knockback sword in OP. And the problem is that the kb sword is overpowerd. So thats perfect right?
Now I do understand that its annoying to get hit of an island after 3/4 hits. But you can kill people in 3/4 hits with a sharp IV dia sword as well... Andif you build a little wall around your island (what most people do allready against bows) you should be fine.
The KB sword also is pretty rare. Usually there only are about 3 kb swords on the spawn islands and +/- 2 in mid.
I think it is good as it is and nothing should be changed.
How many times did you get killed with a KB sword in comparison to the bows and swords?
1. The kb sword is not very rare. There are plenty of kb swords on each island. (OP)
2. As already said above, the 'normal' sword and the kb bow have nothing to do with this thread, as these require some skills, and are not very overpowered.
3. The problem is not that the kb sword is overpowered, the problem is that its too overpowered, which actually isn't perfect at all.
4. You can kill people with a Sharp IV sword. But you can also kill people with your bare hands, I don't really get the point of what you just said, as a sharpness sword has nothing to do with a kb sword. You can actually protect yourself against a sharpness sword by having armour, gapples, or notch apples. All of these won't help you out if your opponent has a kb sword.

Reactions: iLoveYouu

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
I once waked my parents up at 2 am becouse someone knockbacked IV'ed me off, which scared the hell out of me.. I think it should be knockback III.. Or knockback II

Zachㅤ

Dedicated Member
Jan 15, 2016
Hogwarts
I don't see why it should be removed it is part of the game to not get knocked off the island. Removing or nerfing the sword would not help solve problems in my opinion.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom