Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the Cannibal kit be removed form SG?

• Yes

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
HELLO THERE CUBECRAFT PLAYERS AND STAFF MEMBERS!
I think the kit cannibal in Survival games should be removed it is way to overpowered because once you kill someone you get full regen for like 1 minute. I don't think CC will remove this but its a suggestion for SG just to be fair.Thanks for your time for reading this thread! Have a nice day ;)

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
I play a little SG, but I always choose the kit where you get more damage given, less damage taken. and I can kill Cannibal kit dudes easily

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I play a little SG, but I always choose the kit where you get more damage given, less damage taken. and I can kill Cannibal kit dudes easily[/QUOTE
its still very op when cannibal players get full good gear then you cant kill them

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I play a little SG, but I always choose the kit where you get more damage given, less damage taken. and I can kill Cannibal kit dudes easily

The kit description text is bugged, it's actually double damage taken and given, that'd be way overpowered if what it says it actually did.

as OP as this kit is
it's a kit that removing would just ruin the game for many many people
It would only ruin it for people who are reliant on the kit because many players on Survival Games don't know how overpowered it is, it would drastically improve Survival Games, not ruin it.

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Honestly I don't think this kit is as overpowered as people think. You can easily fight it by shooting the cannible when they have the effect or by setting them on fire because the more damage you deal the faster the effect goes.

I think though that instead of having the saturation effect when you click on bodies it should give you 4 or 5 hearts of health because it's really annoying when you beat someone in a fight and they run to a body to get the regen effect :p

Reactions: ElPtricko

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Literally 90% of the people you come across in your average SG game, most of them don't play regularly, they just pop in.
yet that means they don't use the kit?

P.S. this seems to be railing into a false assumption so let me point it out right there: I am not saying just keep the kit and do nothing
It does need balancing but removing it is the same thing as if they removed the swordsman kit and the iron golem kit from skywars
instead they are supposedly just balancing them

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Honestly I don't think this kit is as overpowered as people think. You can easily fight it by shooting the cannible when they have the effect or by setting them on fire because the more damage you deal the faster the effect goes.

I think though that instead of having the saturation effect when you click on bodies it should give you 4 or 5 hearts of health because it's really annoying when you beat someone in a fight and they run to a body to get the regen effect :p
Lol I hate when they run to kill someone just to get regen that’s why I want the cannibal kit removed

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
It is absurdly op at the moment. The saturation after a kill makes you effectively invincible for some time. I don't think it necessarily has to be removed, but it definitely needs to be drastically nerfed.
One idea I had is this:
Instead of giving you the saturation effect, your hunger is completely filled and your saturation is set to 12.8 (same as eating a steak). This means that if you are on low health, you quickly use that saturation instead of generating more and more saturation. This would probably still be a pretty good kit but not as ridiculous as the current one.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I don't understand how that doesn't make the kit overpowered. When you damage a player with an active cannibal effect you make the effect go away faster but if you damage a player without it the player dies. If both players do similar damage to each other, the player without that effect loses.
The body clicking mechanic was a mistake in the first place and should just be removed completely.

Reactions: Gainfullterror

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
as OP as this kit is
it's a kit that removing would just ruin the game for many many people
we should add an enderpearl, full diamond, 430 enchanted golden apple kit to eggwars.
Why?
because it's fun regardless of it being OP!

Seriously though: I question the logic you applied here.

HELLO THERE CUBECRAFT PLAYERS AND STAFF MEMBERS!
I think the kit cannibal in Survival games should be removed it is way to overpowered because once you kill someone you get full regen for like 1 minute. I don't think CC will remove this but its a suggestion for SG just to be fair.Thanks for your time for reading this thread! Have a nice day ;)
Cannibal is incredibly OP as it is.
The main reason being: they have the ability to click corpses for another 5 seconds of the saturation potion effect. This will guarantee you winning a battle 99/100 times if you make use of that feature. 1/1 will result in a win if you're against someone without the cannibal kit.

Looting bodies should simply just be removed, and the cannibal saturation boost should be limited to something like a full hunger bar and a little bit of saturation, just like what @MagnificentSpam said. I hate this kit but I can't play without it as it'll most likely end up in me being killed by a cannibal who uses corpses 20 (3 or so sometimes) times per fight.
This is a prime example of a kit that shouldn't be this powerful considering the other kits mean absolutely nothing to a cannibal.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
we should add an enderpearl, full diamond, 430 enchanted golden apple kit to eggwars.
Why?
because it's fun regardless of it being OP!

Seriously though: I question the logic you applied here.
I am fairly confident you did see StorySays's reply to what I said there in the first place as you after quoted JaiStrixZ
upon seeing StorySays's post while scrolling down you probably than saw my reply to his, than his second reply to me
than right under JaiStrixZ's post you'll be able to read my responce
now if you read the end of that post you'll understand my original statement more clearly, though I didn't say it in my first statement I still felt the same way
P.S. this seems to be railing into a false assumption so let me point it out right there: I am not saying just keep the kit and do nothing
It does need balancing but removing it is the same thing as if they removed the swordsman kit and the iron golem kit from skywars
instead they are supposedly just balancing them

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I use cannibal kit because I know that many people do too but the kit is way too OP I hope in the next SG update CC removes this kit

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I am fairly confident you did see StorySays's reply to what I said there in the first place as you after quoted JaiStrixZ
upon seeing StorySays's post while scrolling down you probably than saw my reply to his, than his second reply to me
than right under JaiStrixZ's post you'll be able to read my responce
now if you read the end of that post you'll understand my original statement more clearly, though I didn't say it in my first statement I still felt the same way
I saw your reply, but your initial reply said nothing about changing the kit.
Problem was: taking your second reply into account didn't seem like you had changed your opinion on what you said beforehand. Instead, all you had said in your second reply was saying that you wanted it balanced.
If you wanted to have your entire reply to this suggestion, do it in one post of possible. If you forget something, editing is there to add your post scriptum. People naturally treat a first reply as your first thoughts.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
I saw your reply, but your initial reply said nothing about changing the kit.
once again I know, my fault
Problem was: taking your second reply into account didn't seem like you had changed your opinion on what you said beforehand. Instead, all you had said in your second reply was saying that you wanted it balanced.
No that still was my thoughts just never said it in the first reply, I am saying removing it wasn't going to be ending well
I didn't add any more detail to the original post as I had posted it earlier and had to leave, before I could edit it by the time I got back people were already arguing with me and the idea of editing it seemed close to pointless (not to mention by than I for the most part forgot I wanted to edit it
People naturally treat a first reply as your first thoughts.
not really
pretty common that you will see someone quote you on a post which may not have been your first and argued without realising there were more posts above you explaining other things see people arguing

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
The fact that vampire is 800 points while cannibal is 200 bothers me.
Cannibal is pretty much broken.
That's actually fine. The overall best kits should be free, while kits that are only useful for more specific strategies like the enchanter or the tnt kit should be more expensive. For someone that played any games for a while, even 1000 points are nothing. An expensive kit that is just generically good is just a disadvantage for new players.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom