1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recruitment thread [After reset]

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by Snap, Feb 22, 2015.

?

Are you looking forward to the factions reset?

1. Yes

59 vote(s)
    81.9%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    2.8%
  3. Eh

11 vote(s)
    15.3%
  1. Snap

Snap Mod Staff Member Moderator

By now you've probably all heard about the faction reset that is supposedly happening in the upcoming weeks, and my crew decided that making a thread before the update would be more effective than making it afterwards, since the forums are going to be flooded with threads on day one. If you wish to apply for our faction, please use the template found below.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Section 1 will consist of;
    -Faction name

-Rules

Section 2 will consist of;
    -Application template
    -Current members
    -Ranks and recruiting

Section 3 will consist of;
    -Raiding
    -Peacekeeping
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Section 1:

Faction name: ScallopSquad

Rules:

The rules of the faction must be followed at all times, depending on rank, and consequences may vary depending on the rule broke, be that you break them.
    -Rule 1: No scamming other players (Will result in a warning, then a kick)
    -Rule 2: No swearing (Will result in a warning, then a kick)
    -Rule 3: Do not accept any teleport requests whilst in the base, or in close proximity of it (will result in a kick)
    -Rule 4: Do not use any hacked clients (Will result in a ban from the server)
    -Rule 5: Swearing on signs in the faction base will result in a warning, followed by a kick if its purpose was to offend.
    -Rule 6: Do not raid / grief the faction (will result in a kick, followed by an enemy status)
    -Rule 7: Do not steal from faction members (Will result in a warning, followed by a kick)
    -Rule 8: Do not ask for ranks (Will result in 3 warnings, followed by a kick)
    -Rule 9: If you see a fire lit in the shape of a circle, don't punch the fire out
    (that @TheCircleOfFire reference doe)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Section 2:

Application template:
    If you wish to apply for our faction, please post below, filling in the following template:

In game name:
    Donation rank:
    Experience with survival mode:
    Whether you're a raider or peacekeeper:
    Any other notes:

Note: If you have played factions on this server before and are on the enemy list of my current faction "Tpc", you might have slimmer chances of joining, since we're on the lookout for any spies that are trying to join the faction for the soul purpose of raiding us.

Current members:
    -SUPERxSNAP (owner)
    -Aimee2323 (owner)
    -TheCircleOfFire (Co-owner)
    -Soph (Co-owner)
    -Masouri (Co-owner)
    -Claudia (General)

Ranks and recruiting:
    There are five ranks available in our faction:
    -Recruit: Can view the faction base, but have limited permissions

-Member: Full access to the faction base, and full access to chests, and can edit the base.

-General: Full access to the faction base, full access to chests, can edit the base and can kick members and recruits from the faction. Can claim land, but can not unclaim land.

-Co-owner: Full access to the faction base, and can recruit other players to the faction, can kick members, recruits and generals from the faction, can claim and unclaim faction land and set allies, truces and enemies.

-Owner: Full access to the faction base, can recruit other players to the faction, can kick any member from the faction, can set allies, truces and enemies, can claim / unclaim faction land, can change the leader of the faction and can disband the faction.

Do not ask for ranks. If you desire a promotion, please refer to the promotion section below.

Ownership and rank-ups:
    -To rank up from recruit to member, you need to show loyalty to the faction, and must be active on the factions server.

-To rank up from member to general, you must show loyalty to the faction, assisting with raids, tasks such as mining and farming and being active on the faction server, as well as helping find land to claim.

-To rank up from member to Co-owner, you must show loyalty to the faction, assisting with raids, tasks such as mining and farming, helping expand the faction base, and must be active on the factions server.

-To rank up form Co-owner to Owner, you must show serious loyalty to the faction, assisting with recruitment, raids, tasks such as mining and farming, help expand the faction base, show maturity and an up-beat personality, show maturity when setting enemy statuses on other factions, and must be very active on the factions server.

To view your rank, you can view the members of the faction, and your rank will be highlighted next to your name. You can change the colour of it by asking any owner / co-owner.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Section 3:

Raiding:

Raiding is the act of infiltrating another faction's base, killing them and looting their items. Most factions fear being raided, and thus try and keep quiet in chat. Our faction however, will show no fear to raiders.
    As for raiding, you are more than welcome to look for people to raid, but the raids that are announced by Co-owners / Owners are the ones that you should really look out for, since they're the big raids that are mandatory to attend. The methods of raiding will be kept confidential for now since i have a really good script for getting into peoples bases, and i don't want everybody to know of it until i'm able to use it a few times.

Peacekeeping:

If you would rather not go into combat with other clans and potentially lose your items, you could do the alternative; peacekeeping. We will need an equal amount of peacekeepers as raiders, so almost everybody is welcome. Roles of a peacekeeper include;
    -Trying to make allies with other threatening factions
    -Farming / mining / gathering resources
    -Building
    -Farming obsidian to add to the defences of our faction base
    If you think that this faction is for you, please submit an application below. We're accepting almost anybody, since everybody starts from nothing and therefore if you're joining for the purpose of raiding, we have nothing to steal anyways so go ahead. Once enough members have been recruited, the template for joining will be altered slightly, so don't wait until it's too late. If you have been accepted, faction plans will be discussed via conversations on either teamspeak, skype, or the forums. That is all, thank you for reading.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2015
  2. eshuren1

eshuren1 Member

Um... can I join just cause I'm an esh and I'm da best at pvp :3 ( Sorry that I didn't use the template but yeah :3 )

3. Snap

Well, you are esh, so.. i guess so :p

4. AquaaXx

AquaaXx Member

:--->

NLDiamondFTW and kkbubble like this.
  5. Pingu_

Pingu_ Member

Hi can i join plez. I fen

6. Pingu_

Pingu_ Member

oh wait dere is a template :3

In game name: _Pingu_
    Donation rank: ||Emerald||
    Experience with survival mode: I used to play minecraft survival all the time when I realized there was multiplayer. I know every recipe there is (I think) and I know almost everything there is to do about survival. For example : Food and how many hunger bars they fill.
    Whether you're a raider or peacekeeper:
    I am more a PeaceKeeper and everytime there is a raid I prefer to stay back and use a bow. I am better with a bow than a sword
    Any other notes:

I am awesome

7. marlutin

marlutin Member

In game name: marlutin
    Donation rank: iron
    Experience with survival mode: I'm da redstone survival god
    Whether you're a raider or peacekeeper: you tell me which one you want
    Any other notes: I know how to make many different kind of farms and if you give me fortune 3, I'll get you a stack of diamonds in less than an hour. So... Can I please join?
    :)

8. marlutin

marlutin Member

LoL

Pingu_ likes this.
  9. Pingu_

Pingu_ Member

Also I am a decent builder if you look at my plots on creative
    -96;8 -97;8 187;51

10. Snap

Accepted. :)

Pingu_ likes this.
  11. marlutin

marlutin Member

What about me?

EdwardLapLaz likes this.
  12. Pingu_

Pingu_ Member

13. DamoTheSavage

DamoTheSavage Member

In game name: darkshaymin234
    Donation rank: Gold
    Experience with survival mode: Used to play survival alot also Was in the FruitEmpire Faction a while ago.
    Whether you're a raider or peacekeeper: Raider :D I love Pvp
    Any other notes: Enjoy building (not very good) and can go on quite often

14. Snap

I'll have to see what everybody else thinks.

15. Drew McNamee

Drew McNamee Member

In game name: StorySays
    Donation rank: Emerald
    Experience with survival mode: Good I guess, I can't really get any better, I know every stat, every variable. :p
    Whether you're a raider or peacekeeper: Raider.

Any other notes: I've never been on CubeCrafts faction server because everyone was way more geared out than I was, I'm very good with farms and fully automated machines, So if you need someone with that skill then I'm always up for it.

16. Snap

Accepted :)

Drew McNamee likes this.
  17. Pingu_

Pingu_ Member

im also good with automatic farms (searches mumbo jumbo on youtube)

Trickmaster likes this.
  18. Masouri

Masouri Member

Your already accepted >.<

19. Masouri

Masouri Member

Are u good with setting up red stone?

20. DamoTheSavage

DamoTheSavage Member

Depends I can do the basics. Like I can automate farms and such